14

Bun Daddy!Ash holding a little Luke, hihi

Michael has been smiling a lot lately, and he knows it's because of Luke. Waking up and seeing Luke first thing in the morning makes his insides feel all tingly and warm.

And seeing Luke's eyes gain color makes his heart beat a little faster.

Luke's perfect little blue eyes gazed into Michael's jade green ones, making the both of them flush crimson and grin at each other. The pair have been entangled and awake for hours now, but neither wanted to get up because the other was just so warm, and the weather was so chilly.

It's the cuddling and staying at home season, well that is what Michael likes to call it. Although he still had to go to work.

"Mikey, why has long lines on arm?" Luke asked quietly, gently stroking Michael's faint cuts with his thumb.

"It helped me get away from pain, Luke."

"But this hurt?"

"Well on the time I did it, it didn't hurt. Don't follow me, alright kitten? Doing this is not good." Michael said softly, petting Luke's hair.

"Okay, Mikey." Luke mewled, leaning down and pressing gentle kisses onto Michael's bruised arm, "Lukey d-does not want Mikey, do this any-anymore. Mmmhkay?"

Michael's eyes brimmed with tears, "Okay, Lukey. Just for you."

- - -

"Buh bye, Mikey." Luke murmured against Michael's lips. Michael smiled, pecking Luke's lips once more before letting go of the bloke's waist. "Lukey miss you." Luke pouted, his bottom lip jutting out while his eyes widened.

Michael cooed, pressing a kiss onto Luke's nose, "Don't worry Luke, I'll be back before you even know it and Ash will be here with you!" Michael intertwined his hands with Luke's. "Lukey knows but Ash is not Mikey, want Mikey. Ash bor-ing." "Hey! I can hear you!" Ashton interupted the two, pouting heavily from his place at the couch.

"Lukey still knows! You go with Calum, Ash. Lukey stays with Mikey!" Luke giggled, pressing himself onto Michael's chest, smirking devilishly at Ashton. The curly haired lad blushed deeply, muttering incoherent words before turning his attention back on his phone.

"I really have to go now, Lukey." Michael sighed, Luke nodded. "Lukey be good boy for you Mikey." Luke purred and Michael smiled before smirking.

"You're always such a good boy for me, Luke."

- - -

"Harley! My man how're you?" Michael grinned madly, doing his handshake with his childhood best friend. Harley smiled, ruffling his ombre fringe and chuckled. "I've been doing really good, thanks. You haven't changed, dude."

"I know, nothing much happens around here." Except for the fact that I found a hyrbid in an alleyway and took him home. Not to mention I might be falling for him.

"True, true. I was traveling buddy! And I got you some stuff!" Harley beamed, unzipping his backpack and throwing a plastic bag that's full of knick knacks to Michael.

"Dude! You just don't throw heavy objects at me!" Michael grunted, grasping the bag and glaring playfully at Harley. "Oh shut up, you're gonna love the presents I bought you!" Harley said, looking at his watch. "Oh shit! I have to go! I promised my mum that I would do grocery shopping with her. Bye Mike! Text me later!" Harley rushed, leaning over and messing up Michael's hair before running out the door.

"Damn Harley, always in a rush." Michael shook his head, laughing. Placing the bag on the floor and continuing with his work.

- - -

"I love you."

Luke watched as the boy and the girl kissed in the rain, both didn't care that people were hollering and wolf-whistling at them and the mere fact that they were soaking wet. Luke smiled as he imagined him and Michael to be like that, although not in the rain.

Luke doesn't like being wet all the time.

"Ash... what lovah?"

Ashton brought down the book he was reading and fixed his reading glasses, "Love is something you feel deep inside you. It's the feeling where you just want to protect the person you're in love with or love and you want that person to be happy all the time. Love is a really strong feeling and it makes you very happy and sometimes very sad."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, "Why sad?" Ashton smiled, "Because sometimes you make mistakes that hurts your loved one very much. But if you really love each other then you'll find a way to fix things.You always do and you never let each other go." he explained, fondly watching Luke's expression turn into a happy one.

"Lukey likes happy endings. Is people kiss love each other?" Luke asked curiously, removing his eyes from the tellie and glancing up at Ashton. "I believe yes. I only started kissing Calum when I knew I loved him." Ashton answered, petting Luke's hair. "And I know you and Michael kiss. I saw it a while ago."

Luke's eyes widened, "Does Mikey love Lukey?"

Ashton smiled, "I know he does, I see it from how he looks at you." Luke eyes widened as he felt his heart flutter and his tummy started feeling all tingly. Wait, do I love Mikey? I want to protect him. I want him to always be happy. Luke thought. And I never want to let go of him. Luke bit his bottom lip and then looked at his flower bracelet.

He touched the faux petals of the bracelet and smiled, "Wait, Luke, do you love Michael?" Ashton asked.

And Luke blushed.

- - -

"I'm home!" Michael said, hanging up his jacket on the coat rack. "Mikeyyyy!" Luke gleed, running towards Michael, jumping onto him and wrapping his legs around Michael's waist while his arms drapped loosely around his neck. "Oh hi Lukey." Michael chuckled, peppering kisses all over Luke's face, making the younger giggle.

Ashton watched the two, smiling happily at them. He had to admit that they were cuter than him and Calum. But that's only because him and Calum were a sexy pair.

"Well I'm gonna go now. I'll talk to you later Mike!" Ashton said, standing up and hugging both of his best friends before going out into the chilly street.

"Did you have fun today?" Michael asked, dropping Harley's gift for him onto the floor and made his way to his and Luke's bedroom. Luke nodded, "Lukey really happy." Luke said, smiling sheepishly because he knew that Michael loves him. He wanted to say it to him but Ashton said to wait until Michael says it first.

"That's good, kitten. You deserve to be happy." Michael whispered, kicking the bedroom door open and laying Luke gently down on the bed.

"Lukey kisses Mikey?" Luke asked, his arms still loosely wrapped around Michael's neck while his legs are wrapped around Michael's thighs. Michael smirked, bending down and ghosted his lips over Luke's.

"You don't have to ask, princess." he whispered, huskily, then smashed his lips with the blushing hybrid's.

:)

Hola, guess who's at the airport?

I'm flying to wherever hyrbid Luke and cutie Michael is at. Whuddup.

Also I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I might not be able to update sooner (( only if I don't find wifi though ))

AND HARLEY HI, YOU'RE FINALLY HERE.