22

I have nothing else to say. -Calum Hood from LiveSOS

Luke gasped, his hand covering his mouth as he looked at the woman.

It can't be.

- - -

Calum giggled, feeling Ashton's stubble tickle his chest as the curly-haired boy gave him kisses along his collar bones.

"I planned out a cute little date for you..." Ashton murmured against the tan boy's skin. Calum hummed happily, his arms rounding around his boyfriend's neck while giggling cutely. "You didn't." he retorted and Ashton snorted.

"Are you challenging my date-o-meter, Calum Hood?" Ashton asked, hovering Calum on his couch. Calum laughed silently, shaking his head and grinned up at Ashton. "Of course not, daddy." Ashton sighed happily, kissing Calum's forehead. "That's right, baby."

Okay so Calum may not or may have a fetish on the baby and daddy kink. Ashton may or may not have it also.

Ashton picked up Calum carefully, walking to his balcony where his little date with Calum was located.

Calum gasped, his eyes popping out of his face as a wide grin stretched through his face.

The balcony was dumped with soft mattresses, cushions of various colours sprawled around and a thick blanket messily thrown over them, making it look so snuggly and warm. A cream coloured canope was draped over the mattress and a small round table set all elegantly with a white sheet thrown over it, and a circular covered tray was set atop.

Ashton laid Calum down gently on the mattress, Calum sheepishly smiling as he pulled Ashton to hover him once again. "Hmm... what's this baby?" Ashton chuckled lowly, dipping his head to graze over Calum's sweet spot. He has already memorized exactly where it is because who wouldn't when you mark each other countless of times.

"W-Want you, daddy." Calum squeaked, tilting his head to the side to give Ashton more of his luscious and soft skin. Ashton's chest rumbled as he chuckled, "Let's eat first, hmm baby?" he said, sitting up and uncovering the tray.

Calum blushed red, as red as the strawberries prepared for them with a bowl of melted chocolate beside it. "Would you like one, babe?" Ashton asked and Calum nodded gratefully.

Ashton dipped the strawberry in the chocolate, then brought it to Calum, cooing at him to say 'aah'. Calum bit the strawberry tentatively, letting his lips touch Ashton's fingers before he pulled away. "Does it taste good, baby?" Ashton asked and Calum nodded vigorously, "Here, taste." And before Ashton could reject the offer, Calum had already pulled him by the collar of his shirt and locked their lips together.

- - -

The lady studied Luke's features. He certainly got better, and obviously happier. She thought, her eyes landing on Michael. "Hi Luke." she said, smiling at him.

Luke glared at her, a deep growl escaping his lips and he held Michael close to him. "Die, bitz!" he yelled, pushing Michael gently to a safe side before attacking the lady, pulling her hair and clawing her in process.

Well that's what Luke wanted to do, but really he's just clung onto Michael's side. He knows that doing that isn't good either anyway. "Bitz." he hissed at the lady, burying his face onto Michael's shoulder. Michael had an amused face because Luke swearing, well trying to, was so cute.

"What's going on, baby." Michael whispered, kissing Luke's ear lightly. "Bitz is mean, she work for The Boss then left. Did not tell Lukey, left Lukey. Lukey no trust bitz any-anymore." Luke muttered, placing a kiss on Michael's shoulder.