6

"Lukey, wake up kitten." Michael said softly, with a gentle smile on his face. "Nnnnnghh..." Luke grumbled, slowly opening his eyes. Luke was met with Michael's mesmerizing green pupils and he smiled widely.

"Good morning Lukey, sleep well?" Michael asked, sitting down beside Luke on the bed and scratched the back of his kitten ears. "Mmmmmh..." Luke breathed, leaning into Michael's touch and nodding his head. Then, Luke noticed that Michael was not wearing his pyjamas anymore and was rather wearing his casual outfit; which is a pair of skinnies and a band tee.

Luke pointed at Michael's clothes and gazed up at Michael, his ears flicking. Michael seemed to have understood Luke because his mouth turned into an 'O' shape, "Oh! Well kitten, while you were sleeping I went out to the store to buy some food. I also bought you a little something." Michael said, hopping out off the bed and grabbing a small brown and flat box.

Luke's ears narrowed as he grew curious on what's in the box, his tail wagged happily behind him and he smiled up at Michael. Michael set the box down on Luke's opened hands and smiled warmly at him, "Well don't be shy, go ahead and open it." Luke grasped the box and unlocked the lock that was there, he carefully opened the box and was confused on what's inside.

What's this? Luke thought, carefully picking up the wrist-sized flowery ring. Luke looked at Michael and tilted his head, showing that he was confused. Michael almost cooed at him. Almost. He took the flowery ring from Luke and kissed his cute little nose. "Can you change into your cute little kitten form for me?" Michael asked and Luke nodded happily, quickly morphing into his kitten-self.

Michael chuckled as he watched Luke try to untangle himself from the clothes he was wearing, it's cute seeing a kitten try to get out off clothes especially hearing the cute little mewls they make. Once Luke was out off the clothes, Michael gently placed the flowery ring on top of Luke's kitten head.

Luke meowed, pawing the flower crown that was on his head. "Aww Lukey, you're so adorable." Michael cooed, he coudn't help it now because it was seriously irresistible. I wonder how I look like, Luke thought. He looked at Michael who was getting a mirror from his desk, Michael placed the mirror in front of Luke and Luke mewled happily at what he looked like.

I look so pretty! I love this thing on my head! Luke thought, happily gazing up at Michael. He made grabby paws at Michael and Michael obliged and took him in his arms. "I told you, you're adorable. You're pretty too!"

"My Flower Kitty." Michael whispered to the kitten, nuzzling his nose together with him.

Michael set Luke down on the bed and got out his phone, "Mind if I take a picture?" Michael asked, Luke looked at Michael questioningly, unsure of what he's asking from him. "You just stay still, Luke. Or you could pose if you'd like. And look into this, it's called the camera." Michael explained, already starting to take shots of Luke.

Luke thought of a minute before making a cute little pose. He's simple sitting down, his paw posed like he's ready to grab something and his head tilted rather cutely to the side. Michael quickly snapped a picture and set it as his iPhone locksreen. "You're too cute, Lukey." he said and Luke wagged his tail happily.

"Change back to your human form now please, Luke." Michael asked, turning around so that he won't see Luke naked. Luke quickly morphed into his human form, if it was any other person he would be stubborn and would not listen but this was Michael, and Michael was very special to him.

Luke skillfully pulled on his boxers and pyjamas back on but when it came to the shirt he got a bit tangled up, "Mmmmmrrreeow!" Luke groaned, huffing at his actions. He heard Michael chuckled and soon he could see his surroundings again. Luke frowned when the flower crown fell off of his head, he picked it up and showed it to Michael.

"Awww kitty, here you can wear it as a bracelet instead." Michael said, unclipping the ring's lock and locking it on Luke's wrist. It fitted perfectly. Luke smiled happily and rubbed his cheek against Michael's, purring as he did so.

"Michael! MICHAEL!" Michael heard Ashton yell from his front door, "Well looks like Ash is here, you stay here alright? I'll see what he wants." Michel said, leaning over to press a kiss on Luke's forehead before walking to the front door.

"Mate, it's really not that hard to use the doorbell you know?" Michael said, opening the door to see an impatient looking Ashton. "About time! I was gonna call the FBI and have them knock your door down!" he said, walking past Michael. "Where is Luke?" the curly haired guy asked, "In my room." Michael answered shortly before they both walked to his room.

"Aww he's sleeping." Ashton cooed, "Wow, he has his kitten ears and a tail while in his human form. That's awesome!" he added, gushing more about the kitten. "Yeah he said that he can control whatever part of his body he wants to morph, well not exactly said but I asked him the same question and he nodded his head." Michael said, watching as Ashton gazed at Luke.

Luke purred, rolling over to his side and his stomach grumbled. "Oh I haven't fed him yet, c'mon Ash. Let's get him something to eat." Michael said, tugging Ashton out of his room and into the kitchen. Michael got out a tray and a plate out, he put bread on the toaster and pulled out a cup and filled it with orange juice.

"So... have you tried teaching him anything?" Ashton suddenly asked, sitting down on one of the stools on Michael's kitchen. "Well I taught him how to use a fork and wear clothes... does that count?" Michael asked, fixing himself and Ashton a cup of coffee. "It does but I mean the educational stuff, you could hire a teacher or tutor or something..." Ashton said, absentmindedly tracing shapes onto the countertop.

"Ehmm... why would I do that? I could teach him myself." Michael furrowed his eyebrows at Ashton, not knowing what the older is planning on or talking about for the matter. "I mean that it would really help him when he gets a tutor. Michael, you can't teach him everything. He can't even speak! How else are you gonna teach him maths and reading? I doubt that he could even use the toilet by himself." and Michael blushed at that because there were moments in where Michael had to accompany Luke when he had to go to the loo.

"And if it helps, I know a tutor." Ashton suggested, watching Michael as he spread vegemite on the toast. "Fine then, you better get me discount or something, I'm not rich." Michael said, placing the toast on the plate and placing everything else on the tray. "I can do better! I can get them for free!" Ashton said, clapping his hands like a child.

Michael passed Ashton his coffee and drank his coffee himself, "And how do you know a tutor?" Michael asked, "Wait did you hear that? I think it's Luke waking up! You should go and feed him now, he must be starving!" Ashton said in a rather fast voice, Michael didn't seem to notice though as he just shrugged and got his tray, going to feed his cute little kitten.

"That was close." Ashton muttered, chugging his coffee down and then setting the cup down on the counter before walking out of Michael's house.

:)

So guys I can't believe it because dauntlessmikey reads this, I'm crying. She has the best books and she's my queen!! Go check 'em out. Also she's my bub hwhehe.

There was something else I had to say but I forgot. I just woke up and yeah brain doesn't work well in the morning haha.

Love you guys and stay tuned for the next chapter! x