Chapter Thirty Two | Angel of Mine

Start from the beginning

I made my way into the kitchen to see him standing in front of the refridgerator, holding both of the doors open. I walked closer to him and closed both of the doors before standing in front of it. His hands dropped to his side as he stared at me, which made my heart rate pick up a beat or ten.

"Money, I'm sorry for snapping at you, okay? I just, I get frustrated with this, I don't mean to take it out on you. I'm sorry," I said, mumbling the last part as I looked down at my feet. He took a deep sigh and walked closer before pulling me into a hug. I smiled a little as I wrapped my arms around his waist to complete the embrace.

"It's aight, my fault too. You know I'm new to all this. I aint been through this shit before wit' you, so I haven't found out how to deal wit' yo crazy mood swings and shit yet. Word from DJ, it only gets worst from here." he said groaning on the last part and I smacked his chest playfully.

"I'm really not that bad as you make it seem Money," I said as I glared at him. He smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Shittin' me, it's aight tho'. I got you pregnant like I wanted too, so now I guess I got to deal with the consequences." he said as he gently grabbed my waist and turned me around so that I was standing in front of the counter. Next, my feet had left the ground and I was placed on the marble tabletop.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his huge hands on my small baby bump, that was exposed from my sports bra. I was showing a little, but not to the point where it was impossible to cover up. I wasn't excited about getting that big just yet.

"You think it'll be a boy or a girl?" I asked out of curiosity as he stared at me while rubbing circles into the skin of my stomach. He thought about it for a few seconds before finally coming to a response.

"A girl, I already know that's what it is." he said confidently and a small smile fell into place on my lips.

"How do you know?"

"Just trust daddy on this, that's my little girl in there," he smirked as he pressed his plump lips against mine.

I didn't even bother to protest as I kissed him back. I damn sure did hope he was right about that, because I don't know if I could take a house full of boys. It was already hard enough as it was with two of them, I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like with three Johnson boys under one roof.

I hoped and prayed that I would be having a girl this time around, but if I was to have a boy I would love them the same. I preferred a little girl, but God is going to give me what he wants me to have and I'll thankful for it either gender. Boy or girl, it would still be am angel of mine.
______

"Well, you've reached the end of your first trimester. How does it feel to finally be three months along Mrs.Johnson?" my doctor, Mrs.Smitherman asked as we sat inside of one the many rooms for my monthly check-up on my little angel inside of me.

"I'm happy to be moving further along in my pregnancy, but I have been having a bit of sicknesses lately. I'm constantly feeling nauseous and vommiting all the time, along with heart burns at night." I told her, expressing my concerns. It really felt like my first time, I didn't have this while in prison, so I asked as many questions as I could.

"Well, these are quite normal, but for some relief without harming your baby, you should try eatting small meals daily and avoid fried, spicy, or any other foods that seem to cause relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter. Exercising, drinking water, relaxation, and fresh air could also be a form of relief." she said and I nodded my head. I would definitely be taking these things into mind from now on.

"How do you feel about your wife being pregnant dad, are you excited?" she asked him with a smile on her face as she gathered all of my paper work and got everything together. I focused my attention on him with a smirk as she put him on the spot right then.