SURPRISE!- cole

"Cake cake cake cake cake cake!" you murmered to yourself, running out of the school that day. You knew you were gonna get some, because it was a special day. It was your first anniversary with cole, and that means there was gonna be cake! You were stopped when somebody grabbed you by the neck hole of your shirt, and in a "deep and menacing voice" growled, "where do you think youre going?"

You turned around to get strangled in a bear hug from cole. "You thought you could just run right past me and not think i wouldnt notice? Tough luck hon, i got you good!"

"Happy anniversary to you too," he released his grip, soon holding your face in his big hands. "You havent changed a bit since we met,"

"Neither did you,"
"If anything, you became even more beautiful. And i got you these," he grabbed something from behind his back, and handed you some black tulips. You smiled even more, and hugged him tight. "Thanks cole,"

"That doesnt look like a ninja to me," you turned around to see y/e/n staring at you and cole. "Then youd better run."

"Go for it 'ninja'"
"You asked for it," you clung onto cole tightly as he smashed his foot on the ground, causing a massive earthquake, and y/e/n fell to the ground. She stared at horror at you as you and him laughed at her and passed her. "Idiot..."