When he catches you singing- cole

Song of choice: cookie cat! (yes im doing cookie cat dont judge)

"Come home already, cole," you murmered, staring at the new freezer you just bought. It was a suprise fir cole when he came home tonight. And, the best part was, it was filled with COOKIE CATS! It seemed nearly impossible, but you found a website that sells items from different tv shows, and you just had to get them, along with a cheeseburger back pack...

But the only thing was- he was late. He said hed be back home by 8, and it was almost quarter to 10. It got you worried. The only thing that could get him off your mind was the delicious frozen treats in the special refrigirator....

Ohhhhhhhhh
Hes a frozen treat with an all new taste
Cause he came to this planet from outer space
A refugee of an interstellar war
But now hes at your local grocery store
Cookie cat!
Hes a pet for your tummy
Cookie cat!
Hes super duper yummy
Cookie cat!
He left his family behind!
Cookie caaaaaaaaaat!
Now available in cartons on route 109.

"Wow. Singing and food? Y/n, youre putting me in heaven right now." you stopped, turning around to see cole standing behind you. You grinned, pecking him on the cheek. "Have you even seen these? Theyre really good."

"Um, theyre ice cream cats. Of course theyre gonna be good." he opens the fridge and took one out, biting off an ear. "These are really good!" he murmered under his breath as he ate the ice cream sandwich. You smiled as you ate yours. By the time you finished yours, you turned to see cole had icecream all over his face. You giggled, grabbing a napkin off of the counter and wiped his face off. "What? I wasnt that bad." you rolled your eyes as you leaned him closer to you, connecting his lips with yours. You felt him smirk in the kiss, his hand slipping up your shirt. You softly groaned as his fingers stroked your breasts over your bra, your fingers running through. Soon, it was getting heated, and your lungs were on fire. But you tried to ignore it, hands running down his back and reaching his waist. Thats when you couldnt take it. You pulled away, gasping for breath. You leaned your head up against his chest, smiling as some cookie cat crumbs fell into your hair.