When he gets drunk- cole

You started to doze off in your bed, thinking about different things that happened the past week. But jumped awake when you felt arms wrap around you, and lips pressed on your neck. You glanced over to see cole. Somehow he got into your house, and now hes in your bed. "Cole how did you get here?" you asked nervously, watching his lips trail up and down your neck. "Im a ninja, baby. I can do f***in awesome things!" you rolled your eyes as he snuggled closer to you. You could already tell he was drunk, but it felt good while he was cuddling you.

You felt his hands slip under your shirt, and thats when you released from his grip. His drunk eyes looked confused. "Y/n, baby, whats wrong?"

"Im sorry... I just dont feel comfortable  when you do that." he invited you back in bed, and obediently, you layed back down, and he started to kiss your lips passionately, his tongue exploring your mouth. His mouth tasted like the crown he mustve drank, and his hands felt warms and clampy as they wrapped around your neck. When he pulled away, he pulled you close, and started to snuggle you like a teddy bear. Then he started to fall asleep, allowing you the chance to do so as well.