Makeup homework- kai

This segment is for FlareFrozenRiverClay, who asked if they could help you with makeup, or homework, so i just combined the two! Hope you enjoy it!

A few days days after you got over your allergies, or whatever you had :/, you returned to school, and returned back with a boatload of makeup homework. And most of it you didnt know how to do. "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii-ugh..." you moaned, a 70 page packet on some subject. You felt kai put his arms around your neck and he poked his head around you, and looked down at the homework. "Hey y/n! What cha need?"

"Do you know how to do this? It doesnt make any seeeeeeennssee-uh..." kai grabbed a chair and sat down beside you. His eyes widened at the sight of the complexity on the packet. "Uhhhhhhh..."

"What, you cant do it?"
"Are you saying that im not smart? Trust me, y/n, i can do it, and the only reason i am is because i love you." he grabs your pencil and fills out the packet at 5 minutes top. That got you worried as he handed you it back confidently. "If i get a bad grade on this..." then you stopped, gazing into his deep brown eyes. You rolled yours, and soon, you smiled, leaning in his arms, laughing.

~§~§~§~

The next day, you turned your packet to your teacher, and they looked surprised. "Y/n... How did you know how to do this? I never taught you this, and you have shown that you already know the concept!" you just smile, knowing that kai was really right.