Your second breakup- cole

"Y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n guess what?" you look over at cole, who was jumping around like an exicted little idiot. Holding back your laughrer, you managed to reply, "what?"

"Guess what today is???"
"Friday?"
"Which is???"
"I dont know cole. What is today?" although you knew exactly what he meant.

"CAKE DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" you got up from couch, stretching. "Ill be back..." you giggled, kissing him on the cheek before heading out of the monestary. "Oh and y/n?" you stopped, and turned around to meet his beautiful green eyes. "Yeah? Different flavor or something?"

"No still f/f, just if youre late, imma come down to f/b/s myself. Understood?" you rolled your eyes, nodding.

~§~§~§~

"One f/f?" the casheir asked at f/b/s. You nodded as you handed them the money. You leaned up against the wall, deep in thought like always, when you y/c/n staring at you from the corner of your eye. You jumped out of your thoughts, and looked back at him. "Hey there," he said smiling. But you didnt want to smile back, because you didnt wanna give him the idea that you could say that you liked him. But you think he could already tell. He leaned closer to you and wrapped his arms around you, lips inches apart from yours. You swallowed, trembling at the sight of his e/c eyes. "Please y/c/n. I dont wanna do this. Can.. Can you please stop?"

"Oh ill stop alright. If you at least gimme a little smile." you swallowed, reluctantly giving him a fake grin. He smirked even more, pressing his lips against yours. You tried to pull away, but y/c/n just pulled your head closer to his, pinning you up against the wall. He finally pulled away, satisfied, when you heard cole from the doorway.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU LIKED THAT JERK! YOU KEEP HER, CAUSE WERE OVER Y/N" tears stung your eyes as you saw him leave the shop. You shoved y/c/n away from you, the tears streaming down your cheeks.

"YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID? YOU F***IN BROKE BOTH OF OUR HEARTS! DONT YOU KNOW? HE HAS FEELINGS! I HAVE FEELINGS! YOU DONT F***IN CARE YOU ASSHOLE. GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!" you dashed away, hoping to be able to catch up with cole, and tell him what really happened, but he was already gone.