SURPRISE!- jay

You were about to get on your bus to head home, when you saw the Thunder Raider in the parking lot. You ran to it, and slid in the passenger seat, without jay even noticing. He was playing his... No... YOUR handheld gaming system. You snatched it out of his hands. "No ones beating my high score," you laughed, pecking him on the cheek.

"Happy anniversery, y/n." you stuck the game in your pocket, as he grabbed something out from the backseat. "These are for you..." he mumbled, handing you a bouquet of blue pansies. You grinned, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him close. "I love you jay,"

"Love you too, y/n." you closed your eyes, leaning up against his chest in silence, but you quickly jerked away when you heard the blast of a horn. "Oops... Stupid elbow." that just caught the catty girls attention, and they stared at you. They stared mostly at jay, and you could tell they fell in love with him. They walked up to jays window, and y/e/n tugged on his arm. "Can we have him?"

"Sure you can have me-"
"Jay what are you doing?"
"Y/n, just trust me, k?" you shut your mouth as he turned to the girls. "Hi, im jay,"

Y/e/n reached her hand out to his, but when she shook it, she soon jerked away,yelping in pain. "And stay away from me and my girl." he started the raider, leaving the girls behind in the dust.

So this took a little while bcuz i now have an instagram, so now you can follow meh at pixanefangurl510 there too.