When you explain everything- lloyd

"Lloyds gone... Isnt he..." you asked kai as you finished packing up your stuff in your old room. Kai just crinkled his brow, hiding his sympathy. "Well, all you have is now to try to patch things up. If you cant... Well... It was nice knowing ya..." a tear slipped down your cheek as you picked them up, staring at lloyds closed, bedroom door. Your eyes widened as you dropped the boxes, hearing a grunt from the other side. You dashed into his room to see lloyd on the bed, his arms serverly bleeding, and your blade gripped tightly in his hand. Quickly, you grabbed your first aid kit and bandaged his arms up, trying to stop the bleeding. Quickly, you snatched the blade out of his hand, hoping he wouldnt get the idea ever again. His rattled and staggered bleeding had slowed, and had become deep and steady. You sighed in relif. All he needed was some sleep, and hopefully you could apologize when he had woken up.

When he did, he blinked open his eyes to stare up at you in confusion. "Y/n... What are you doing here? You dont love me, and i shouldnt be here... Nobody needs me here-"
"I DO. Lloyd... Im so sorry about what happened, i tried to stop it but he forced me- im so sorry lloyd." you saw him tearing up as you let yours fall onto his chest. He weajly raised his hand up to your face, letting his fingers stroke your cheek.

"Oh y/n... You know i hate it when you cry... Please dont leave me..."
"Oh i never will, lloyd, i just cant break your heart anymore than i did. I love you so much."