An extra room- kai

This one is for Thegreenmaster21. Thank you for ur suggestion!

Its been a few weeks since you and kai had broke/made back up, and you felt happy with kai again. You sat on your bed, gazing at your bracelet he gave you. You jerked up when someone knocked on your door. "Password?" you saw kai poke his head in the door. "I love you?" you rolled your eyes at his answer, and laughed. "Ill let it slide."

He sat beside you on the bed, and grabbed both of your hands. "So theres something important i wanted to ask you," you looked over at him, giving your full attention. "Go for it,"

"So sensei said about an extra room in the bounty, and i wanted to know if you would like it?" this was deep. You, living with the ninja? Sounded awesome, but would your parents allow it?
"Lets see what parents say about leaving,"

~§~§~§~

"YOURE WHAT?" your dad glared at the 2 of you with anger. "Mr. L/n, sir, she would get more training at the bounty with us than the dojo classes, and they would be free. And we would get to spend more time together. Please?"
"No."
"What, why?"
"Because i dont want to lose my daughter forever," you rolled your eyesn and hugged your father. "Oh daddy, i have you on speed dial, just in case anything happens, and ill make sure to visit from time to time."

"Prove it," you sighed, pulling out your phone and pressing the 2 button. After a few seconds, you 4 of you heard your parents phone start yo ring. You grinned as your father sighed, you hanging up the phone. "I see your point. You can go." you hugged your dad tightly, smiling. "Thanks daddy, youre the best."

~§~§~§~

After packing all of your stuff, kai took you on his dragon to the bounty, greeted by his team, and guided to an empty room across the guys in the hall.