J-E-ALOUS- Cole

"I need cakeeeeeeeeeee," cole groaned, leaning his head up against your shoulder. You started to giggle, and wrapped your arm around him. "You poor thing," you murmered, seeing the unamused look on his face. "Im serious. I need cake y/n."

"I can get you some." his eyes lightened up at my offer, and he sat up, snuggling next me. "Pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssse?" you giggled, kissing him on the cheek. "F/f?" he nodded, curling up on the couch where you were sitting. "Ill be back,"

~§~§~§~

"One f/f please," you said to the lady at the counter. You stared out the window, sighing as you watched the world rush by, even if it was so still and empty in the shop. "Hey," you jumped to the sound of another voice say behind you. You turned around to see guy with h/c hair and e/c eyes staring at you, trying to keep his cool. You suddenly got nervous, staring at him intently. "Um... Hi... Im y/n..."

"Y/c/n," he said as he shook your hand. You just stared at eachother in silence as you waited for your cake. You jumped out of it when you heard your scype ring, and knowing it was cole, you answered it. "Hey,"

"How much longer will tge cake beee?"
"Not much longer. Theres hardly anyone here... Except..."
"Except who? Can i take care of them?" you turned the camera in y/c/n, and nervously smiled at cole. "Hello,"

"You tryin to interfere wit my girl?"
"N-n-no sir! I... I just talked... To her..." cole turned back to me, and winked at me. "If he bothers you, you tell me, ya hear?" i nodded before i hung up, and got the cake, leaving the shop.