Seriously?-_-: kai

So this segment is for @smartyparty169. Hope you enjoy it!

"Good... Great... Keep it up..." kai grunted under his breath as youswung punches at the oven mitts on his hands. It was a little while after you just healed, and that meant your excessive training to be kais partner had begun. "In the real battle, trust no one."

"No one?"
"No one."
"Not even you?" kai sighed at your smart comment as you continued to train, and he smirked as you kept punching faster and faster, searching for an opening. "Come on y/n... You can do this...." right when you were about to get his abdomen, you jumped back when your door swung open, revealing jay at the door. Or was it?

"Hey guys-"
"TRUST NO ONE!!!" you tackled jay and pinned him up against the wall, grinning in victory. You took your katana pointed at jay. The blue ninja teared up in fear at the sight of the blade, but he dashed away once you released your grip on the blue ninja. Kai started to laugh, and you turned around in confusion. "What?"

"Looks like he was a little cry jay!" you quirked an eyebrow at kai, trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to get at. "Do what?" kai stopped laughing, realizing that he was making no sense. "Um... Ha ha? No? Cry baby... Cry jay? N.... No?" you rolled your eyes at the terrible pun, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Humor will never be one of your things. So dont try."