An extra room- zane

You swallowed hard, staring at the amulet that broke off the bracelet zane gave you. Why did i do that? You held it against your chest, thinking about how harsh you were for neglecting him, and how kind he was for forgiving you. But the only thing was, he still didnt know about the bracelet. You blinked open your eyes as you heard someone knock on the door. "Come in," zane poked his head in the door, and warmly smiled at you. You quickly hid the amulet behind your back and grinned in guilt. His gaze coldened, and focused on your arms. "Y/n, may i ask what you have there? It is quite suspicious,"

Your eyes widened, and you gulped. "Ummm...." quickly zane stepped gorward and snatched the amulet out of your hands, surprised at the sight. You opened your mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He knew exactly what you meant. It was one of those, i wasnt sure how to tell you, and he smiled a little, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close. "Its ok y/n, i understand," you, on the other hand,was confused.

"What? You do?"
"Of course i do. Im sure i can find a way to fix it." you started to smile, and nuzzled zanes chest in happiness. "Thank you zane,"

"There was something i was also meaning to ask you," you looked up at him and gazed into his ice blue eyes. "Go ahead,"

"Would you like to adjust to life at my home at the bounty with me and my brothers?"
"Id love to, zane, but, what about my parents, and-"
"Its ok, y/n. You can go." the both of you looked up to see your mother and father in the doorway.

"But dad, what about you and the shop-"
"I can manage it myself. You should really go with him, y/n. You two were meant to be." you smiled at your father, understanding,then staring at zane again. "Shall we get packing?"