SHES BACK!- Jay

WHAT BETTER WAY TO UPDATE IS BY WATCHING SOME NINJAGO! THEYRE ACTUALLY PLAYING IT ON TELEVISION FOR ONCE! YAAAAAY!

You dashed into the monestary with jay, speeding straight to the vedio games. But as you went through the living room, you were pulled to a stop, and away from everyone.

"What jay?" you guessed, but you were shocked to see nya had dragged you away. "Yeah? Whats up nya?"

"Im sick and tired of you breaking my jays heart."
"Im not breaking his heart! We just came back from our vacation and he seems really happy with me."

"Youve broken his heart before, and i dont want you hurting him again!" she took out her brothers old sword (cuz idk what you call her weapon) instinctivley, you took out your nunchucks and lunged for the girl. But you were soon stopped when jay caught your arm, and took your nunchucks momentarily. "Woah woah waoh! Whats going on?"

"Nya wants to end me because she wants you back." jay blinked in understanding as he held you protectively in his arms, lightning igniting in his hand as he mentally told nya to "back off." growling, she left the two of you alone, and you sighed in relif as you held on to jay. "Let me know if she bothers you again, alright?"