Bad day- zane

ZanePOV

It was approximately 3.4 minutes until sunset, and suspiciously y/n was still nowhere to be found. I checked my calendar, but her menstrual cycle had already passed. So what was bothering her? Knowing that she would not answer if I knocked on the door, i quietly creaked it open, finding my beautiful y/n gazing out the window, her head resting gently in her hands, ad i didnt have to get a look at her face to sense something was wrong.

With no warning, i walked up to the love of my life, and wrapped my arms around her, catching her by suprise. "Zane... You entered without knocking. You know thats called rude, right?"

"But my love," i answered, "you would not have answered me if i asked to proceed in the first place." y/n looked away from me, and out the window once more. "What is it thats bothering you, my love?"

"... It wasnt my fault but..."
"But what?"
"B/f/n ganged up on me with y/e/n and her friends and... They saw your falcon and shot it down. Unfortunately one of y/e/n is a tech wiz and dismantled it, and took the spare parts with her. I didnt want to tell you because i figured you would blame it on me and-" i kissed my upset love to cut her off, letting her know i understood.

"I know, y/n. I understand."
Wait... You do?" I nodded as my memories from a few hours came flooding back.

"I made sure you were out of sight before i had taken action. I had... Frozen the group of girls, and repaired my feathered friend. In fact, they are probably still where i left them, blocks of ice in the park. And," I had stopped to whistle, and in seconds, my titanium falcon flew in, and landed on my shoulder. Y/ns eyes twinkled with amazement at the sight of the bird.

"So you see y/n, it was not your fault. Everything is ok." Y/n was speechless, as she leaned against my chest and softly cried.  "Dont worry y/n... Im here..."

Annnnd sorry for late updates! Ive had a lot on my mind recently, but hopefully i can finish this book soon! Until next time!