When you explain everything- kai

You went back to the monestary for the last time, so you could grab your things and return home, when you peeked over into the guys room across from you.

Kai was sitting on his bed, his blankets draped around his shoulders, and his back faced you. A slid down your cheek, whispering "goodbye kai," before grabbing your belongings. Tears were streaming down your face as you left the monestary for the last time, knowing he was gone. But you stopped when someone knovked your box out of your arms, and spun you around, kissing you on the lips passionately. They pinned you up against the wall, tears running down your face in the kiss. You knew exactly who it was, and you tried to keep your lips connected with his aslong as you could, reaching up to pull his spiky hair. When you did pull away, you were staring into kais deep brown eyes, and his face was wet with tears too.
"I... I thought you hated me..." you whispered, clinging onto his shirt. "The truth is i cant let you go. I love you too much to do that. I love you y/n..." his tears spilled, leaning over your shoulder as you stroked his back.

You managed to drag him back into his room, and let him break down there. You lifted his chin and told him to stop crying. He just kept staring at you, his fingers dancing on your thigh. By then, it was late, and he was already dressed for bed. You layed down beside him, letting him fall into your chest. The thung that scared you was, he wasnt himself. By now, kai wouldve given you another kiss, or let his hands wander all over your body because you were in bed with him, but he just layed there, tears flowing into your shirt. "Kai..." you whispered, tugging at his hair. He just looked up at you, giving you puppy eyes. "I love you too much for you to be crying. Please stop. I cant stand it. I know that you wanna grope some part of me, so just do it already!"

"But im sure... Im sure you love him more..."
"Kai... Stop being like that. I hate y/c/n."
"Do you?" you slip your hand under his shirt and started to rub his chest. But seeing no light in his eyes whatsoever, you stopped, turning over in the bed. "Well ill just let you sleep it off. Nite..." you started to doze off, when you felt him flip you over to face him. "Can you promise me something?" you nodded, staring into his deep brown eyes.

"Never, ever, lie to me. If somethings going on you tell me, alright?" you nodded, smiling a little. Then he started to stretch, pulling his shirt off. "Now... You said we could do a little something tonight?"

"I dunno what youre talking about..."
"Come on please?"
"No,"
"Please?"
"No,"
"Pretty please?"
"No kai,"
"Aww..." he whined, snuggling into your shirt. Then he glanced back up at you, pleading brown eyes hitting you.

"With cherries on top?"