When you find out hes been cheating on you- zane

You walked to the bounty to find zane, but supposivley, the others said he was at Borg Industries, the largest building in new ninjago city.

You asked your father if he could drive you there, and he agreed. As you rode in his car, you started to think about zane. Your chest started to well with happiness when you saw the tower up ahead, and you got out of the car, thanking dad on the way out.

But your heart shattered when you got closer to the building, and you saw zane was pinned up against the wall, kissing another girl. She was a droid with a silver ponytail and dark violet dress and pale white skin. "No..." you whispered, staring at the sight. He mustve sensed you, because you saw zane open an eye, and pulled away from the girl. Tears stung your eyes as you ran away from him, getting in the car. "Y/n! Wait!" you heard zane yell his name as the car pulled away, leaving him behind. "Are you ok?" you nodded as the tears started to flow. Zane never liked you, all of it was a load of shit. Thats all it was. He didnt care about you, and you didnt care about him.

Sorry this one took so long, its kinda hard to comcentrate when you have steven u on. Its distracting! But soooo tempting... Until next time!