Your second breakup- zane

"Y/n dear how are you? This is your mother."
"Hi mom! Im fine thank you. Me and zane are great..."
"Do you mind stopping by the antique shop tonight? Me and your father are so exicted to see you again, and we want to see how much youve grown up."
"Sure mom, ill be there as soon as i can... Bye love you too..."

You picked up your purse, ready to head out the door, when you stopped. What about zane? You poked your head in the doorway, seeing your boyfriends nose stuck in a book. He looked up, smiling warmly. "Greetings y/n. Is there anything you need at all?"

"Would you like to come with me to the antique shop?"
"Y/n i would love to accompany you but i hope you dont mind i finish this novel first? It will not take long, i promise. Is that suitable with you?" you smiled, kissing him on the forehead. "Alright, see you then,"

"Be careful," he said, stroking you on the cheek before dissmissing you.

As you made your way up the sidewalk, you glanced over beside you, only to see y/c/n. Your eyes widened, as you murmered a little greeting to grab his attention. He glanced over at you, and gave a slight nod, then focusing on the path ahead. "So... Where are you heading this time?" you asked, trying to stir up conversation.

"Do you recall of an antique shop not far from here?"
"Is it weird that we both go to the exact same place all of the time?"

You stopped in front of the building, and he reached his hand out to your face. "Y/n... You are so humorous... I love that about you." that made you jump. "You do?"

"Yes. The truth is, sonce the first time i layed eyes on you, i felt affection and... I learned that this feeling was love... For you... I love you y/n..." as you stared into his e/c eyes, you heard the faint sound of a gasp, and you glanced over to see zane standing not far, staring in horror. Tears stung your eyes as you stared at him, and you pulled away from y/c/n, making zane dash away from you. This couldnt be happening. Zane was gone. Forever.