When you explain everything- zane

You looked down at your arm, to see the bracelet he gave you. Tears stung your eyes at the sight of it, knowing you failed, and he didnt love you. You wanted to say goodbye to him before you mived out if the monestary, but the others said he was to upset and heartbroken to talk to anyone. But that didnt stop you. You quietly knocked on the door, hoping he would answer. "Please, can it wait?" he asked shakily from the other side of the door. You opened it, stepping into his room and wrapping your arms around his neck. Tears were streaming down your face as his body comforted you for the last time, holding onto him tighter. "No... No it cant wait..."

"Why are you here, y/n?" he murmered, your eyes never leaving his face.
"I know you hate you me and all but... I came to say goodbye..." you swallowed as his blue eyes met yours. "Y/n... I... I dont hate you! Why... Why would you say something as absurd as that? I thought it was i who was hated by you..."

You shook your head, crying even more. He must still love you enough to tell you how much he cared. You hugged him tighter as slid you into his lap, as if you were his child. "Y/n, please dont cry... I love you from the bottom of my heart... I can never let you..." he stopped, trying not think of what might happen. But you understood completley, and you cried even harder in his chest. He pulled you out shortly after, lifting your chin so he could meet your eyes. He brushed your tears away, and tears formed in his eyes as well. You reached up to stroke his cheek, but he leaned closer to you, softly kissing your lips. You sighed as you kissed him back, feeling the urge to ask for entrance. Shocked at first, he wouldnt let you in, but you made him gasp in surprise as you let your hands creep down to his pants and rub aginst his inner thigh. You happily started to explore his cold, wet caverns, as his fingers ran through your hair. Soon, it was getting heated. You resisted the urge to pull away, scooching closer to his body. You wrapped your legs around his waist, when soon, you couldnt take it any longer. You softly pulled away for air, gazing into his ice blue eyes. He stroked your hair, and pressed his nose up against yours. "Please dont ever leave me y/n..."

"Oh i wont zane... I promise..."