Um... y/n?- lloyd

LloydPOV

"Y/n?" i call, walking down the hallway and to her bedroom door. From what i could hear on the other side, y/ns room was quiet.... Too quiet...

Noticing it was unlocked, i opened y/ns door to find her cutting herself, and my eyes widened in shock as it looked like she was about to pass out. I quickly caught her, as she fell in my arms, and i held onto her tightly as i cried into her beautiful, h/c hair.

~§~§~§~

When y/n awoke, she seemed confused as to why she was bandaged up, and why i seemed so upset. "Y/n..." i cried as i fell into her bandaged arms. "Lloyd.... I.... What is going on? Why am i covered in blood?" that question struck me hard. "What? Youre healing, but there shouldnt be any blood leaking from the bandages- wait. Is it that time again?"

After thinking for a few moments, y/n nodded her head, and realized that her horomones made her do stupid things. "Im sorry lloyd, my period usually takes over me when it happens, and i dont even think about it." i smiled sympathetically at my girlfriend, planting a kiss before holding her knife out of reach. "But dont even think about getting this back."

Another suggestion done and only 30 chapters left!