When you protect him- zane

So many requestssssssssss

"So what does this button do again?" you asked, pointing to some things you didnt know how to work in your panel-chest thingy.

"Id suggest you dont press it, unless you want to turn yourself off."
"Oh...." you whusper like the guy from ASDF, staring at zanes cold finger edging closer to the button. "So my parents know im a robot?.

"Well, there is a 50% chance they do know that you are in fact part droid, and 50% that did not already obtain that knowledge."
"Then theres only one way to find out." you closed up your chest, pulling zane off of his knees and out the door. You slowed down your pace as you got to town, and you smiled as zanes eyes met yours. His hand left your grip, and it wrapped around your body, pulling you closer to his. Then he stopped, pulling you to a halt. "Y/n... Do you mind if i go on a quick errand? I promise i will return."

"Do you want me to come with you?"
"No. I... Its a personal errand, is that understandable?" you nodded, feeling the cold wind hit your face as his arms left your body, and he gave you one final kiss before leaving you. You shook away your sadness as you continued your way to the antique shop. You knew he still loved you, but, where was he going? It scared you. You didnt want him getting hurt, just like he wouldnt you you to do the same. You stopped when you saw a horde of nindroids block your way to the antique shop, one face in particular looked familiar. Then it hit you. "Y/c/n,"

"Where are you heading off to tonight? The antique store? Cuz thats where im going,"
"I thought zane cut your power source? How are you still alive?"
"I can rebuild myself, ya know. All it takes is one microchip, in a computer, and i have control. But dont worry, all of this will soon be over..." he pulled out his katana, you grabbing your sword. Stance wide, and body lowered, you struck your sword against his, continuing your actions until you saw an opening. But somehow he got past you, and got your shoulder, the metal that was covering the wires flew off. He swung again, but you caught it,  hitting him across the cheek. "Surrender?" you asked, pointing the sword at y/c/n. "NEVER." catching you off guard, he sliced the wires on your uncovered shoulder, and the sword fell out of your grip. He backed you up against a wall, opening your panel on your chest. "Oh? Whats this button do?" your eyes widened as he edged his finger closer towards the button until they focused their attention towards another fighter in the background. "NO!" the droid realeased his grip on you, and walked over to zane. But his walking turned into running, and he was about to stab zane when you kumped out in front of him at the last moment, the blade slicing through your chest as you fell to tour knees, everything turning black. The last thing you heard was zane screaming "Y/N!" and two arms caught you.

~§~§~§~

When you arose, you were home, and instantly two arms wrapped around you. Tears were hitting your back as they formed in your eyes. "Please, please dont scare me like that. I dont want to see you die like that,"

"But he was gonna kill you-" zane pressed his lips to yours, tears still streaming down both of your faces. "I love you too much y/n..."