Wolverines?- zane

You were ice-skating with Zane in an old Halloween attraction that no one used, and since it was forever since the two of you ice-skated, you decided that now was a good time. Occasionally, you would get a kiss on the cheek, or a purr of an "I love you," in  your ear, and you knew that nothing could go wrong, that is, until it did. 

You sliding around the ice for almost an hour now, holding close to Zane as supported you on the ice, making sure you wouldn't fall. But, I guess even Nindroids can make mistakes, right? Somehow, you slipped out of his arms, and fell on- no wait IN the ice, breaking through it, and almost killing yourself. And then everything went black, or at least, a little vague.

You splashed and struggled for breath, hoping Zane would pull you out, but to your shock, Zane just stood there, and watched you drown. In fact, he laughed at you. And he started to grow for that matter, his titanium being covered by fur, and his ice blue eyes had changed to that eerie blood-red you couldn't stand. His paw reached not for your hand, but for your throat, when-

You suddenly woke up to the feeling of Zane's lips pressed against yours. He saved your life. You kissed back, wiping away the tears that he had been crying while you were out. Finally pulling away, Zane stared at you, mesmerized at the fact that you were still alive, and he held you close as he cried even more. "Y/n.... Let's never, EVER do that again."

GAHH HOT LAPTOP! *Grabs pillow and shoves it between legs and computer* Heh heh... I was sorta cold, so yeah I thought the laptop's warmth would help. And I was WRONG. Anywhoozles, better get started with the next chapter. PM me if you need anything, since I can't get on kik at the moment.