When you get sick- kai

Alright this segment is for ninnasabobo and SunPrimcess828, hope you enjoy it!

After a few weeks of school, you became very tired. More tured than normal. Sometimes, youd be really cold, and then the next thing you knew, you became really hot. One saturday morning, you felt so terrible, that you didnt even get out of bed. You heard someone knock on the door, and you opened an eye, inviting them in. You saw kai come in, and he looked concerned. "What happened to you y/n? You look terrible!" you rolled your eyes, and pulled the sheets closer to you. "Gee thanks." you grabbed a tissue and blew your nose, and attempted to throw it in the trashcan, and missed. Kai sat on the end of your bed, and held your hand. "You need somethin? I can get it for you," you shook your head, and he leaned down to you, and kissed your forehead.

"Lemme go get you medicine, ok?" he winked before leaving you alone in your room. You attempted to reach for your bracelet without getting out of your warm bed. But, of course, that failed. Thats when you saw someone pick it up and hand it to you. "Thanks kai," you smiled weakly, putting it on. He higged you around the neck,and nuzzled your hair. "Hope you feel better, y/n."