PROPOSAL!!!- Jay

"Mmmmm..." You groaned in between kisses as you made out in the empty arcade. It was so late at night, that no one was there at Mega Monster Amusement Park, so you know what? What the heck, why not kiss your boyfriend? I mean, he was yours, after all. You really had the right to do anything you wanted to do with him. Your whole body was in full pleasure as he caressed your body, gasping for breath in between kisses. Soon, he eventually pulled away to get a good look at you. You were seeing stars due to the lack of air, but it was worth it. There was no way you were losing this guy. But what worried you, was that something was on his mind, and he wasn't telling you. 

"Jaaaaaaay..." you sweetly murmured in his ear, nuzzling his neck affectionately. "Y-yeah?" 

"Is something wrong, my love?"

"N-no! I couldn't be better... Since I'm here with you..."

"You know, Jay, if anything's bothering you, you can tell me anything."

"Anything?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

"Well..." Jay let go of you temporarily, only to look down at his feet, his face becoming a bright shade of red. "I met this amazing girl a few years back... And I know she cares about me as much as I care about her... And.... I really wanna ask her something.... Something really, REALLY important.... And... The problem is..... The problem is that.... I don't know how to ask..."

"Just let it out. I know you can do it."

"Well...." Jay got down and presented a jewelry box to you as he hopefully asked. "Y/n.... Will you marry me?"