Wolverines?- kai

My final request on the list! This one is for animeloverforever123 who requested it just in time, because i had just enough requests to finish this book! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i did writing it! On with the story!

It was a cold and windy night. You and the ninja partied a little too much, and you were starting to black out....

11:26 P.M.

"Y/n..." You heard kai drunkly call from the other side of your door. You stumbled over to it, and struggled to open it. When it did though, you saw Kai leaned on the wall, his adorable drunk smile plastered across his face, and his spiky brown hair was ruffled more than usual. "Hey kai..."

"I was thinking about doing some training. Ya know... The late at night stuffffff.... Ya know???" You drunkly snorted as you took his hand and stumbled to the training...  Area... Thing...

For some reason, the more you trained with him, the larger kai had seemed. Not like, fat-big, but like... More muscular... And... Furry... You figured it was just your hallucinations, that is, until you had to crane your neck to the sky to meet the red ninjas eyes. "Um... Kai babe, is there like something wrong?"

To your shock, the ninjas response was only a howl, and claws sliced from his now paws, and fangs from his snout. He was ready to pounce at you, his once sweet brown eyes a deadly amber, and his jaws drooled at the sight of you. Youwere ready to run for it, right when he caught you in a furry paw and-

"Y/n wake up!" You jolted out of your sleep, seeing you were back in your room, and kai was back to normal, his brown eyes glazing worry as he held your hand. "What... What happened?"

"Last night you challenged zane to a drinking contest. Lemme just tell you it did not end well. When you did pass out, i took you back to your room and waited for you to wake up again."

"Remind me to never challenge zane again."