The great rescue!- cole

So did the problem fix itself or something? I was reading this and the duplicate chap was gone! Lets hope it doesnt happen again. Note: bit o lemons here so watch out

"Y/c/n...." you growled, forced to keep eye contact with him. "Y/n dont be like that...." he whispered, pulling you all the way to the back of the alley. He passionately kissed you, his hand reaching up your shirt. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, but you denied it. His hand groped your breast, making you gasp. His tongue explored your wet caverns, as he strated to pull your shirt off. He pulled away momentarily to undress you. You slid down to your butt, hugging your knees tightly. He backed up, getting a look at your shirtless body. And he purred as he opened your legs, forcing your jeans and underwear off. You tried squirming away from him, but he locked his knees on top of yours, pinning your arms above your head. Everytime you tried to scream, it was covered up by a kiss. His free hand wandered your body, tempted to insert a finger in you. "No... Please dont-"he cut you off as he started to pump 3 of his fingers oyt of you, making whine. He needed to stop. But there was nothing you could do about it. Your stomach was soon in knots as he went faster and faster. You right on the verge when he stopped. He rose to his feet, leaving you time to cover yourself up. Y/c/n pulls his shirt off, allowing you to see his chest. It wasnt as toned as coles, but it was at least a quarter of the way there. His hand reached the brim of his pants when he stopped, feeling a tremor on the ground. You peeked around y/c/n to see cole, a fire in his green eyes, and his weighted shirt was left on the ground behind him. (Yes just lik piccolo)

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?" y/c/n turned around, staring your boyfriend down. Cole clenched his fists in anger, grabbing his scythe. "You dont know when to quit do you?" he pinned him up against the wall with the end of scythe. "Im through with you," releasing his grip against the teen, he knocked him upside the head, making him fall to the ground, becoming unconcious. "Never. EVER. MESS MY GIRL."

Tears were streaming down your face as cole stared at you. Putting his scythe away, he dashed over at you and picked you up. He kissed your face all over, softly crying. "Y/n baby... Stop crying... You know how much i hate it when ya cry..."
"I thought i lost you forever..."
"No no... Youre mine.... My little y/n-" you wrapped your arms around his neck, crying your eyes out as you kissed him. He kissed back, holding your body to his. You pulled away, staring into his eyes. "Why am i such a target?"

"Ya wanna know why?" he set you down, gathering your clothes littered all over the ground. "Because youre perfect in every way," you started to redress yourself, and you were blushing madly as he watched you. He twirled you around and kissed you one last time before taking you out of the alley, leaving y/c/n alone.