When you meet the others- kai

4 boys were staring at you and kai. They each wore different colored ninja gis: blue, black, green and silver. There were all staring at kai, then at you, because theyve never seen you before. "So kai? Whos your ladyfriend?" the one in blue asked.

"Whoever it is, theyre making better progress than you, jay," the one in black rolled his eyes. You looked at kai with confusion, still holding his hand. "Kai who are these guys? Whoever they are, they surely dont like me." kai shook his head, stoking your cheek with his free hand. "Guys, i want you to meet y/n. Y/n, this is jay, the goofball who cant tell jokes, cole, the leader who cant lead, zane, the braniac of the group who never loosens up, and lloyd, probably the only useful one, and green ninja." each one of the ninja scoffed as kai gave them a terrible entrance. "So, does sensei know about your girlfriend?" lloyd asked, looking you up and down, kai shaking his head no. You look up at kai, who summoned his dtagon and helped you up. "Where are we going?" you asked as he ditched his teammates in the street. "I still havent introduced you to everyone yet,"

Kai flew his dragon to a ship that was flying in the air beside them. You two landed on the deck, and you were still mesmerized at the sight. He led you to a room inside the ship. On your way, a girl with short black hair and green eyes looked at you and kai. She smiled at your boyfriend, then looked at you. "Hey kai! Whos this?"

"Nya this is y/n, my girlfriend,"

"Hi! Its nice to meet you, im kais sister, its great to meet you," she said, shaking your hand. Then you left her, following kai into a room. There an old man with a long white beard sat, meditating. "Hello sensei," kai greeted, nodding his head. The man blinked open his eyes, gazing them at you and your boyfriend. "Hello kai, what do you need?"

"Would you be mad if i had a girlfriend?"
"No, i dont see why not,"
"Well, um,  sensei wu,this is my girlfriend, y/n." you bowed in respect to the elder. After he and your boyfriend talked, kai led you back out of the ship he called the "bounty", and took you back home. "Thanks for hanging out with me tonight, y/n, i hope my friends werent that annoying," you shook your head, pecking kai on the cheek before running up the steps to your house. "No, theyre fine. See you later kai,"