Your second breakup- lloyd

"Hey lloyd? You ok?" you asked, turning around to see lloyd staring down at his communicator. "Yeah... Im fine..." you stopped, and pulled him closer, and stroked his cheek gently. "Somethings wrong, lloyd. You can tell me."

"Well... See theres been a lot of missions that have been going on lately, and the guys said its ok and that they could take it on themselves so i could spend more time with you, but i feel bad putting all of  that stress on them, ya know?" you nodded, giving him that face that said: dont worry bout me none, cause ill be fine and i can look for more starfarer on my own. Hastily, lloyd nodded, and quickly pecked you on the cheek. "Ill come to doomsdays right after, ok?"

"Take your time!" you yelled before he flew off on his dragon. You smiled a little before you headed inside the shop. Thats when you saw him.

Y/c/n was watching you browse for books, knowing you were looking for Starfarer. You could feel his eyes burning the back of your head, and you cringed, trying to ignore it. "Y/n?" he finally asked, making you spin around. "Yeah?"

"Can i ask you something?" cautiously, you nodded. "Well... For a while now, ive really started to like you. A lot. And i wanted to know if you could be my girlfriend?"

"Im... Im sorry y/c/n but i cant-"
"Why not?"
"I... I just cant ok?" y/c/n hid his hurt with determination as he pinned you up against a wall, smashing his to yours violently. You struggled to pull away, but he just pinned your wrists above your head. As he kissed you, you felt his free hand creep up your shirt, and his bulge was rubbing up aginst your inner thigh. You knew it all done for when you heard lloyd say in the background "and you say im a liar," tears filling your eyes, you violently kneed him in his manhood, and pushed him away, never wanting anyone to see your face again.