Pool party!- zane

Sorry guyz i couldnt find that much fanart of zanes bod. Gotta make do wit wot we got, kay?

You and zane were invited to b/f/n birthday party. Which seemed pretty fun. Especially since zane was going to be there. But the thing was, he wasnt. You were wearing a light blue bikini, and you stood at the fence of her house, waiting for him to arrive. B/f/n was with you, telling you he was gonna come, she was sure of it. You were getting hopeless, and you turned away walking to go grab some of your stuff, until you heard his voice from behind you. "Y/n?" you turned around to see zane in a pair of silver shorts, and man, for robot, he had an amazing chest. You bit your bottom lip, holding in your exictement. "According to my proccessors, y/n, you are feeling a mixture of shock and passion. Is a top nessacary?" you shook your head, still staring at his bod. "You look awesome..." you and zane walked into your friends yard, and he stopped when he saw the pool. Then it hit. "Right.... You cant get in water..."

~§~§~§~

During the party, the two of you just hung out on b/f/n porch. It was quiet where you were at, and his hand rested on top of yours. You turned towards him, and you saw he was staring at you. "I love you y/n,"

"I love you too, zane," his metal hand stroked your cheek, and before you knew it, your lips met, and his hands ran down your back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and you leaned into him even more. When you pulled away, he smiled at you, and you leaned your head on his bare chest.