J-E-ALOUS- Lloyd

"Why does this always happen to me?" you ask yourself, going through the stacked comic books on the shelves. There was a new issue of starfarer out, and it was the final one! You just had to get it, and lloyd said if you couldnt find it in half an hour, hed come and help you find it. You looked down at your watch. Only 10 minutes left. Just gotta keep searching.

"Looking for starfarer?" you jumped as you looked up to see a boy staring into your e/c eyes. "Wow..." he murmered, clapping his hand over his mouth in astonishment. "Your... Your eyes... Theyre..." he shook his head, reaching his hand out to shake it. "Im y/c/n."

"Y/n. What were you going to say earlier?" he straightened up again, reaching his hand to your cheek. "I said.... Your eyes are so... Beautiful-"

"You wanna say that again?" the 2 of you turn around to see lloyd at the doorway of doomsday comics, fists clenched. Y/c/n dashed away from you, leaving you alone again. Lloyd flipped off his ninja hiod, and hugged you. "Sorry he was bothering you."

"Its fine." you murmered, holding his hands.

"No it's  not! I need to protect you, y/n. For anything thatll harm you. If this happens again, you tell me, got it?" you giggled, hugging the green ninja around the neck. "Love you,"