Your first kiss- zane

As you continued to rearrange the knick-knacks on the shelves on your fathers shop, you thought about how great zane was, especially now that you knew he loved you. You jumped out of your thoughts when your father caught your attention. "Y/n?"

"Yes daddy?"
"Do you mind taking care of the customer at the counter? Then you can go on lunch break." you nodded, putting the featherduster away, and walking to the front of the shop. You grinned from ear to ear when you saw zane at the door. "Hi zane!" you waved, hugging him. "Hello y/n. Are you free at the moment?"

"Yes, im going on my lunch break now, why?"
"I felt the need to take you for a ride. Is that okay with you?" you nodded, leaving the store behind zane. Quickly you wrote a note explaining that you were going out to eat for lunch and you would be back asap. You were amazed as zane summoned gis dragon, and helped you on with him. You flew around for a while, then zane hovered it above your hometown, out of soght fom anyone. Watching the busy city below you, you saw zane hand you a box from behind you. "You didnt have to zane," you whispered as you took it. You opened it, and became amazed that a beautiful bracelt was inside, with an ice blue charm. You turned around on the dragon to face him, and rested your hand on his knee. "I love it... Thank you so much!" after putting it on, you leaned in closer to zane, and your lips met his cold metal ones. At first, he was shocked, sparking a little, but that just made you smile and kiss him even more. You wrapped your arms around him, and you felt his cold hands run down your back. You pulled away after for what seemed like forever, and stroked his cheek. "I love you, zane,"

"I love you too, y/n..." the both of you perked up when you heard gasps and 'awws' from behind you.

TO BE CONTINUED