His deepest darkest secret- jay

The next day, everything was quiet. You just guessed jay was just upset that he lost last night, and was training even harder to beat you next week. But the weird thing was, his 3ds was out in the living room, and the wii u was left in your room. What was he up to? You tiptoed to his room, quietly knocking on rhe door. No response. As usual. But the only thing that was different was that he locked it. "Jay... Whats wrong?"

"Can... Can i be alone right now?"
"Dude. Youve been in your room all day. You get me worried sick when this kind of thing happens."
"It hasnt been all day."
"Its 10:30 at night and i bet $20 youre still in your pjs, curled up in bed with the sheets over your head."
"No?...."
"Jay...."
"Ok maybe?" you heard the door knob click on the other side, allowing you to open it. Jay was standing a little farther away, his eyes drooped and his hair a mess. You sighed as you saw the sad little ninja, and you curled up on the bed beside him, and put him in your arms. "Is this still about last night? Cuz theres such thing as a rematch."
"No.... Its just my parents..."
"You have parents? Since when?"
"Since forever... But theyre so... Embarrassing... That i felt that you wouldnt like them and youd leave me again!"
"Why would i leave you? Youre so cute! Especially when you get really agitated and you sit on the opposite side of the bed... And then theres when you get really nervous and you start smushing all your words together-"

"I GET IT I GET IT OK? Im an embarrassing little freak that you somehow take me as cute."
"But youre not weird! I mean- look at this little face! Its not like youre one of those freaks that its hard to even look at!" jay chuckled at you poking at his cheeks, and he smiled as he bit back his depression. "Maybe... My parents wont be so bad.... Maybe they wont be embarrassing... And maybe... Theyll love you..." jay took his phone out of his pocket and dialed his moms number, putting it up to his ear. "Hey mom... So i decided i am coming ober tomorrow.... Oh and mom?.... Im dating nya anymore..."