When you meet him- jay

For those of you who think jay is just the cutest little thing ever xD

You were at the arcade at mega monster amusement park. You were determined to get this high score, so you turned the bill of your baseball cap behind your ears. You didnt have to worry about your hair distartcing you while playing, because you ahd it wrapped in a bun underneath your hat. You were about to beat it, 31 points away. As you mashed the buttons repeatedly, someone pushed you out of the way and screamed "NO ONES BEATING MY HIGH SCORE!" You banged you side against the next arcade game, making your f/c hat fall to floor, and your h/c hair released from the bun. You looked over to see who pushed you. It was a boy your age. He had electric blue eyes, ginger brown hair, a blue kimono, and a scar going over his left eyebrow. "Ow..." you muttered under your breath. Thats when he looked at you, and saw you were hurt. He stopped playing the game, and put your hand on your shoulder. "Oh my god! Are you ok? I didnt know i hurt you!" you nodded, looking at the biy. He now was digging in his wallet, and pulled out a few dollars. "Here, since i messed you up.... By the way... Im j-jay"

"Y/n," you say, shaking his hand and taking the money. "Thanks," you say, sticking the bills in your pocket. You looked up, and he had your cap. "This is yours, right?" You nodded again, taking it from jays hand, putting it back on. "So... Ill see you again around, ok y/n?"

"Ok jay! See you later!"

As you were about to put a dollar in one of the machines, when you saw a piece of paper clipped to it. It said-

Hey y/n!

If you ever wanna talk, call me!

-jay

Underneath was a number. You smiled, continuing yo play your game.