POW-WAH-Lloyd

"Night lloyd," you gave your boyfriend a wink before you were about to head over to the other side of the hall, where yiur room was located, but you waited patiently to get a liss on the cheek and a quick "i love you" before being ushered off. Damn it, you thought as you closed the door to your room as you drifted off to sleep. I was so close to sleeping with him tonight...

~§~§~§~

It was midnight when something woke you up. You werent sure on what it was, but it worried you if lloyd was hurt. You creeped over to his room to find out, you were right. Lloyd was conered by the ghost that had a mega crush on you before, morro, his fists enblazed with green fire. He stopped when he sensed your presence, and he turned to you, softening his gaze.

"Y/n... Its good to see you again.... Did you have any second thoughts about me?" you continued to scowl at the ghost. You shook your head as you pushed your palms in his direction, not really expecting for it to do anything. But in your suprise, morro had flown out looyds open window at the force of your hands. Woah... Did you have the force or something? Lloyd syared at you in shock, and you took a step back in disbelif when lloyd screamed (and apparantly not caring whether or not he woke the others) "Y/N! YOURE THE MASTER OF WIND!.... WHICH MAKES YOU RELATED TO MORRO!"