Um... y/n?- kai

Alright hello everyone and welcome back! This suggestion was for Yellow-Ninja18 and The Girl To Beware! hope yiu enjoy it!...

And ive officially am addicted to Undertale, so thats why i havent been updating. My attentions been on my laptop than the phone. Sorry.

KaiPOV

Where the hell was y/n? Was it one of those days where she just stayed in her room and trained? I mean, yeah she does get in one of those moods where all she does is nonstop train, but this was weird. It was quiet when i leaned my ear up against the door. "Y/n?" i whispered, but just as i suspected, no one answered. I creaked it open to see my beautiful girlfriend curled in bed, her f/c blanket draped over her shoulders with her back turned to me. By the looks of it, she was deep in thought, and she couldnt sleep the prevoius night. "Hey, baby..." i sat on the beside her and wrapped my arms around her. But i was startled when i felt her shove me off, turning away from me. What did i do? "Babe whats wrong?" all of the sudden, she burst into tears and whimpered "Why do you care?"

"Something wrong? I can help ya know," as she cried even more, she shoved me off the bed. I noticed that there was a package of pads and tampons tucked under the bed. Without warning, i stood back up and hugged y/n tightly. You whined in pain from her stomach cramps, but i still held on, letting her tears slow and allow her to hug back. "Im here... Im here..."

Again i apologize for slow updates, but undertale is really addictive. Go check it out at undertale.com!