Just a Kiss Chapter 1

"Alec," I moaned against his lips, which were moving quickly in sync with mine. My arms were reaching up to lock around his neck, and his arms were wrapping around my entire body. "Mmm..." he moaned against my lips as well. Our lips continued moving in sync for a few more minutes and then Alec leaned his head down slightly to put his lips against my neck. "You know," he said, "I should probably get out to the field. But to leave you here alone seems like a horrible crime." His hands continued down my body and grabbed my ass. I giggled and pushed lightly against his chest. "I'll be here forever, babe." I reassured him. "But I'm not sure if your team is gonna wait a whole lot longer."

"You're right," Alec whispered. "I'll see you after the game, in here, okay?" I nodded, breathless from our kiss. I watched Alec put on his helment and walk out of the locker rooms and out onto the playing field. In the meantime, I went to the girl's restroom and stared at my reflection. Ugh. I looked horrible. How could Alec have fallen in love with this? I took out my black and purple makeup bag and pulled out a black eyeliner and a pink lipstain. I carefully applied my makeup and then threw my supplies back into my bag. Then, I followed my boyfriend out onto the field.

------------After the game-------------

I ran quickly up the concrete steps towards the locker rooms and smiled and nodded in the general direction of people who offered their congratulations. Now, it was off to the party of the year! I was so excited that I nearly ran into the school player, Shane. "Whoa, little missy!" Shane said in a voice that was supposed to be seductive. "You nearly ran into me. I think that deserves a kiss."

"Ugh, get lost Shane. I have a boyfriend."

"And I have a math test tomorrow."

"What the f*ck?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I thought we were listing things that we could cheat on." I grimaced and quickly replied, "Funny. I haven't heard that before. Now I'm gonna go meet that boyfriend I was talking about. See ya, Shane." I continued running up the steps, and I nearly ran into Alec in the doorframe of the locker room. "Hello, sexy." Alec grinned with a sparkle in his eye. He opened his arms and I ran straight into them. 

"Hey, babe. Great job on the field."

"I couldn't have done it without my little cheerleader on the sidelines."

"I take offense at the little part." I fake pouted. "But thank you." I grinned again, and Alec put his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. "What, didn't you get your fill before the game?" I asked teasingly.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of this," Alec murmured, while tracing hearts on my back and staring into my eyes. I giggled and leaned up to kiss him again. He kissed me back gladly, and we stood in the locker room doorframe, our lips moving in synch, until Alec's best friend Matt ahemed and we took a step back from each other. "We kinda need to... you know... go." Matt said nervously. You could tell he didn't like interrupting us. "Right, sorry man. We'll be out to the car in a sec, kay?" Alec asked. Matt nodded and walked towards the student parking lot.

      Alec and I walked into the now empty locker rooms, and Alec stood with his back facing out of the door, his arms crossed. "What?" I asked him.

"You," Alec told me narrowing his eyes, "need to stop being such a turn on. You're distracting me from football. I missed a touchdown tonight cuz I was too busy looking at you." Alec grinned.

"I can't help it if I'm perfect!" I said jokingly. I pulled my tight cheerleading top over my head and searched for the tube top I had brought in my bag. "That," Alec said, nodding towards my half naked body, " is exactly what I mean." Alec let his guard down and walked towards me. He put his warm hands around bare stomach. He was already changed into jeans and a black hoodie, and he looked fantastic. He slowly moved his hands up my stomach and up to the bottom of my bra. He carefully slid his finger in and traced the underside of my breast. I carefully pushed his arms off of me and turned to face him. "I love you, sweetheart, but I don't think it would make a good impression for a football captain to show up at a party in a post sex daze, hmm?" I asked him. In all honestly, I just wasn't ready, but I definitely did not want to tell Alec that. Alec nodded solemnly, and he waited while I pulled on a turquoise tube top and denim Daisy Duke's.