Chapter Six | You Aint Shit

Start from the beginning

I daydreamed as I drove and within fifteen minutes of traffic, I was pulling up into the parking lot of Olive Garden. I parked in the front of the door in a handicap parking lot, praying that they didn't tow Money's shit. I was not trying to hear his mouth about it, but there weren't any more parks. I cut the engine to the car and grabbed my purse. Money was going to kill me once he found out I was driving his Bentley today, but that was an ass whooping I was willing to take. I loved this Bentley, one day I'd have my own to drive around Miami. Something about this car just made a girl weak.

After locking up, I went inside and went straight for the booth where Nicole, Bianca, and Melanie sat eating the salad that the waitress brought out while we waited. I slid in next to Bianca and greeted the three women that I knew had my back through everything. Bianca has been my bestfriend for murder charge years, and just so happened we picked up two down bitches over the years of us growing up from being hood teens to classy adults.

"Hey loves." I smiled as I sat my purse down and spoke to them. They all greeted me back and we went on to go ahead and order our food while we waited. I was sipping on some red wine as I munched on the salad lightly. I was still on my diet, so I was eating very lightly these days. I had about 10 more pounds to lose. Soon, Nicole spoke up and sparked conversation within the four of us.

"Is it just me, or am I the only one that finds it suspicious that we all woke up to an empty bed, no kids, and with plans to go on a date tomorrow. What are our men up to?" Nicole said as she chewed on a piece of garlic bread while the rest of us chuckled and nodded in agreement. She was right, but I brushed it all off with thoughts of our men just appreciating how good we are to them.

"Maybe they are just being sweet, we're all going on dates tomorrow. I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for it. Red has been holding out on my ass, so hopefully tomorrow I can get some pipe in my life. I refuse to go back to using Troy when I have a man laying next to me every night." Melanie replied and we all looked at her in confusion. Melanie and Red were too cute, but she lost me when she mentioned this Troy character.

"Who the hell is Troy?"

"Bitch, my vibrator. You just don't know how Red be teasing me and then want to hold out. He lucky I ain't raped his little narrow ass yet." she chuckled loudly causing the rest of us to laugh along too. When we were together, there was never a dull moment. That's why I loved my girls and I loved spending time with them. They could turn a sad and dull moment into a happy and silly one. They were always the ones to call when I needed to be cheered up or didn't want to think about certain things for a while.

I pulled out my iphone and held it sideways to snap a picture of all of us drinking wine and eating salad and bread as we waited on our main course meal. I smiled along with the rest of them before snapping the picture on my phone and typing a quick caption before posting it to Instagram, so all the hating ass bitches that have their friends follow me can report back and tell them that, life is good on my end of the stick.

Lunch with my besties ♔

_____

Money

"I'm sorry boo, but I talked to the board members earlier and there was nothing I could do to get your club back. I tried my best to get them to go back and give you another chance, but they declined the offer until further notice. I'm sorry Money, I really tried to do this for you." Caren said sympathetically as she looked at me with those brown eyes that usually got me everything I wanted business wise, but this time she failed me. My club was still shut down, even after she reached out to the people with a chunk of cash that was too large to turn down.

I sighed deeply and threw my head back against the leather seat of the booth in Ihop. I was becoming frustrated with them people. Caren was the best at what she does, so if they won't even reconsider for her, opening this club back might be even harder than I thought it would be. This shit was pissing me off, but it just pushed me further and further back into my old life, the past, the place that almost got me killed and my wife locked up in the first place.