Teddy Bear [F Reader x M Crush]

Start from the beginning

After a few pages, you then heard someone asking you with them patting you on the shoulder. "Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?"

That voice.

You looked up, gasping as you saw C/N holding a red rose in his hand as he genuinely smiled back at you.

"N-No, not at all." That was the only thing you could muster as he quickly sat on the chair, facing you. You looked around to see if anyone was looking at the both of you before you leaned in and whispered.

"How did you find me?" He quickly laughed a bit as he acts like he was wiping a tear from his eye.

"It was quite obvious you'd go here," he said, making you look back in shock. You didn't know that you were like an open book to him.

He's your best friend! Of course he'd know where you'd be!

"Can I ask for some plain advice? You know... the lovey dovey stuff?" He asked you, seriously.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and confusingly looked at him. Wait, you just got ditched and this guy wants you to give him advice.

Bro, you'll get ditched as well.

"W-what about it?" You were hesitating on this but he also got a little nervous too. He kept looking around then leaned in, whispering on your ear.

"I-It's about this girl..." He said as you felt your heart shattered into a million pieces. You didn't know why your chest tightened all of the sudden as you stared at him. Wow. Can't this day get any worse?

"W-What about her?" You forced a smile as you said this. You can't believe it. He was just asking an advice.

He told you a while earlier that he would give you something. Was this it? The gift? Another slam to the face that you would just stay in the single zone?

"She's very gorgeous and friendly. She got this cute smile that makes me fall in love with her. She loves the color F/C and heck, she's right in front of me in this very moment," he said as he smirked. But, your mind was still processing.

Your eyes wandered around then looked back. You saw a girl with an F/C dress as you stared at C/N dumbfounded.

"Her? Oh, I, er, I mean. You should just---" Oh, how oblivious you were.

"No, the other girl. The one I called earlier? The girl who kept telling me that she was dining with a friend even though she wasn't."

"The girl who's right in front of me. The one who's giving me an advice for love, even though I don't really need it," he corrected himself.

"A-Are you talking about me?" The people around you were now looking at the both of you --- probably hearing about the conversation.

"Who else would I describe? Of course it's you!" Was this a dream? You can't believe it. You hadn't had the guts to tell him about what you feel. And that was the reason why you had even agreed to a blind date. But, here you are now.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He then tried to get something behind the chair. Your began to raise your eyebrow as soon as he showed you a small teddy bear from behind and hands it to me. I gasped.

It was an F/C teddy bear.

"So, would you do the honor of being my girlfriend? Yes, I'm courting you as a gentleman," He told you, hoping to get a yes. Mischievous that you are, you gave a glance at the bear and shook your head.

"This teddy bear right here is much more huggable than you." His glare almost pierced the bear in half. You then saw him standing up from his chair just to give you a hug.

"He won't take you away, you're mine. I'm much more huggable anyways." This time, he had a pout and you playfully tried to pry away from his grasp.

"Let me go! Unhand me!" You laughed as his pout grew larger. He shook his head as you raised your hands up in surrender --- knowing that he wouldn't let go until you did that.

"So, was that a yes?" The only answer this time a kiss on his cheek.

"Yes, dummy," you answered --- staring at his E/C eyes. He also looked down, meeting your eyes in the process.

This time, you were the first one to make a move, leaning in to close the gap. His lips was soft and you could feel him pulling you closer to him.

But, every happy moment comes an opportunity. No, I meant a disturbance.

"Mam, here's your bill," you heard the waiter say as you pulled away from C/N, smiling like a goof. C/N just gave him a death glare for ruining the moment.

The waiter gave a smile back.

Kidding. 😂 I just revised this. I'm back! Hello to those who are still reading or new ones who magically appeared to take a look on my book. Lovelots. 😘