Serpentine Desires

Hi Fellas, here is your dear author back with another books, SERPENTINE DEISRES.

It's not a sequel of Their wife, but it revolves around their son- Judas Romanovski. Characters of this book will be mentioned at some point. But the book is stand alone.

Judas Romanovski, the man people warned me about, the man people feared, the man who destroyed the only thing I thought I had control of- my morals, my patience, my heart

Judas Romanovski, the man people warned me about, the man people feared, the man who destroyed the only thing I thought I had control of- my morals, my patience, my heart. I was deceived first, and then entangled in lies he weaved with his sinful fingers, luring me, manipulating me, and then caging me. A moth drawn to the flame, like tides drawn to the moon, like Eve tempted to sin..... a bird caught serpent's clutches. My helplessness intrigued him, my cries amused him.

******
Seraphina, a determined and selfless young woman who moved to Russia to pursue her studies and escape her family's financial struggles. Focused on securing a decent job to pay off her family's debts, she found herself in a precarious situation when her roommate suggested a highly lucrative job as caretaker for the blind businessman. What could go wrong?

Desperate for money, Seraphina accepted the opportunity without realizing the profound impact it would have on her life. Little did she know, her decision would thrust her into the world of Judas Romanovski, the blind Russian mobster known for his merciless tactics and captivating turquoise eyes.

Judas Romanovski's initial attraction to Seraphina sparked a dangerous game of desire and power. Unused of being denied anything, he became obsessed with this young caretaker whose innocent eyes only fueled his desire. Willing to go to extreme lengths, Judas stopped at nothing to make Seraphina his, even if it was just for one night. But was one night enough for him to possess all that he desired from her?

Show lots of love to this book too.