Chapter-5

Her legs trembled before Kilian supported her weight against his ripped muscles. Her quivering hands clutched onto his shoulders for support, the aftermath of her orgasm still seemed to have a lingering effect. There was something surreal about what was happening that her mind couldn't process fully. Rara felt like it was just one of her nightmares, where she was trapped inside her head, she couldn't be possibly in this situation.

Kilian's eager yet shameless hands stroked her frozen flesh, wherever the tip of his fingers touch, she could feel tremors running in the opposite direction. Rara waited for him to leave her alone. He wouldn't see her get herself cleaned, would he?

Alexei proposed on making breakfast, and Kilian insisted on helping her wash. What Rara wasn't expecting was to end up on the counter in his bathroom.

Kilian chuckled as if he knew what was going on in her head. "You're trembling with just a few fingers, I wonder how you'll get used to 'our' cocks." His hand carelessly glided to her thighs, parting them just when a throaty growl left his mouth. Rara let out a helpless whimper.

"D-Don't touch me." Kilian shook his head. Bending his head down to place a chaste kiss on the corner of her mouth. His touch was strangely malleable, moulding to her curves. Rara could swear if she was terrified of any one of them the most, it'd be Kilian. Cause he was unpredictable, a complete psycho to be exact. His kiss lingered down her throat to the hollow of her neck, lightly nibbling on the soft spots making her shiver from the sensations.

"I just realised my love language is," Kilian smirked while in an instant grabbing her by the hair and forcing her to look at him. "being a little touchy." His lips once again slammed over hers, this time with startling ferocity. His teeth biting down on her soft ones drawing out blood, Kilian pulled her lower bruised lip into his and sucked fervently on it as if he was drawing more blood.

Rara tensed, her hands flared to push him back to only be caught in a death grip while his free hand pinned her both hands behind her back. Her heartbeat jacked so fast that she started panting. A hiss left in between those rapid breaths at the pain he inflicted on her by pulling her hair. The tension inside her became more hostile, the burning land unbearable. She was squirming against his grip, but her motions seemed to bring her to an elusive end.

When she thought she was going to pass out, Kilian pulled his mouth away. A string of saliva connected them as Kilian once more left a peck on her lips then trail his tongue to her cheeks, licking her salty tears.

"Oh, schmetterling...you have no idea what's going on in my head." He grumbled amusedly against her skin making her arch her back. "Part your legs, show me your wet cunt." Her eyes widened as she shook her head.

"K-Kilian-" Faster than she could process, Kilian's hand wrapped around her throat, his long fingers circling perfectly around the slender girth of her neck. His fingers curled, teeth gritted for he jerked her to him. His hot breath fanned her shaky breath.

"Hush...Alexei had his fun last night, I wanna play too." He rolled his eyes patting her cheek with his free hand, his hand shamelessly moved down her naked body to her outer thigh. "Finger yourself."

"What?" She gasped in disbelief.

"Spread your thighs, and put these fingers inside your wet tight little cunt." One of his hands led her hand between her thighs pressing his thumb over the delicate flesh of her core. His other hand kneaded her buttocks. Rara felt her body unwillingly shaking, her nipples hard due to the cold glacial breeze. The vulgarity in his words had her flinch away. His lips gently ran over her collar bone, her shoulders as he parted her thighs.

"No-" his nostrils flared, and his pale eyes gleamed brighter.

"Do it, or I have a few toys." Rara gasped loudly as he tauntingly removed his hands from her. Rara looked confusedly with a breathless terrified expression as Kilian slowly stepped back leaning against the opposite wall of the bathroom, crossing his arms across his firm broad chest. Rara felt utterly ashamed, her cheeks crimsoning. She couldn't afford to close her legs, his hungry gaze looking between her thighs. "Come on, baby girl. Don't make me wait."