Chapter- 56

As soon as the horn blared, the motorcycles roared on the circuit. I felt my heart pounding strongly in my chest as I watched him ride his red bike through the air with incredible precision—like a sharp knife cutting through without any care. Without realizing it, I found myself leaning forward and keeping my eyes fixed on Killian.

It was impressive how quickly he overtook the others with on roar of his bike as if he was destined to be superior to them in every aspect. The crowd seemed elated, cheering his name like a constant stream of applause with hollers. Women. They were mostly women.

The anchor's praises and laughter reverberated through the speakers, and the crowd erupted in yet another commotion, seemingly unfazed by Killian's ability to surpass them. Intrigued, I found myself leaning towards the glass rail as I observed Killian tilting his bike taking a sharp turn.

My waist was encircled by a cold hand, followed by the sensation of Alexei's firm chest pressing against my back. His breath, warm and teasing, tickled my ear as I tensed up in his embrace. "You seem more excited than he does," he whispered, his breath brushing against my earlobe. I gasped startled as I felt his tongue taking the place of his lips licking and biting.

"I am not." Attempting to break free from his grasp, I became aware of others observing us intently. Casting a quick look to the side, I caught sight of a young pair fixated on us, wearing mischievous grins. A wave of embarrassment flooded over me. Despite my efforts, Alexei nonchalantly pressed his crotch against my backside, causing my eyes to widen as I felt the presence of his partially aroused bulge.

I shut my eyes momentarily focusing solely on loud cheers or anything in particular instead of his sinful tongue and shameless hands.

"Yeah?" He released his hold on my waist, securing both hands on the rail, effectively pinning me between his towering figure and the transparent barrier. An overwhelming mixture of embarrassment and excitement ignited within me. This was an entirely new sensation, sparked by the unexpected touch of his body against mine, his gentle lips brushing my ear, and his words causing a delightful shiver to travel down my spine.

 "What do I do to have your attention then?"

I let out a lewd sound before I stiffened. What was I doing? I couldn't be feeling aroused just by his hands caressing me, his hardened cock pressing against my dress desperately trying to rub against me, or his tongue that now moved under my ear traveling down my neck as if he needed to mark me for others to see who I belonged to. Alexei was unbothered or simply didn't care whether we were in public or not, if he needed me, he'd force me to take every single inch of his whether I liked it or not.

But we both knew I'd sing his tunes once he was inside me. 

"Is this exciting enough?" He mused groaning pushing me completely against the glass rail. My hands tightly held onto the barrier for my dear life. He rolled his hips. "Tell me, love, do you feel how hard I am right now? How badly I want you? How much I am controlling myself?"

With a deep, rumbling growl, he boldly shifted his hand beneath the delicate fabric of my dress, causing it to rise effortlessly. His hand ventured between my legs, igniting a thrilling blend of anticipation and desire. 

"I thought you were ignoring me..." I muttered breathlessly as his fingers teasingly pushed against my underwear.

Alexei chuckled.

"Well, I was. Kind of actually." His finger penetrated me making me squeal at the invasion. "But you see, I can hardly stay mad at you." Soon his other finger followed with a moan that seemed to ooze through me as I unconsciously leaned back, my head resting on his chest as Alexei's fingers played with me. World seemed to blur in the distance, no more noises, no more sensations just the feel of his fingers moving in and out, his thumb over my clit moving in slowly tantalizing circles. My legs clenched tightly around his hand, the feel of his lips on my burning skin and....eyes on us.

I jolted. As if I was drenched with cold glacial water. My senses slowly focused as I quickly realized we were in public and under the gaze of others. Shame and resentment when combined caused havoc inside me as I squirmed in his hold. Sweat trickled down my spine.

"Alexei, not here!" I squealed when I felt him moving his hand between us pulling down his zipper. My eyes widened in shock and panic. He couldn't be thinking of..."No! No, please!" I pleaded even though my stomach was rolling with immense pleasure for his fingers were still deep inside me caressing my inside as if he wanted to rip out the orgasm out of me.

I sensed his fumbling actions as a robotic ping reached my ears. My heart raced with trepidation as the shades surrounding us draped over the glass panels, isolating us from the other cubicles.

I snapped my head to the side to meet the eyes of the woman who gave me a startled glance. For her, I must look like a flushed mess, bent over the rail with clothes bunched up to my waist, underwear glistening with my wetness, and Alexei's hard cock pressed against my entrance.

For a brief moment, our gaze locked before the curtains fully concealed the windows as Alexei forcefully thrust into me. I bounced forward, taking in a sharp, breathless gasp.

"It's been a while since I've been inside you, любовь. It's almost tempting how your pussy is begging for my cock. No thirsty man would not squirm at the sight of the sea-so wet and dripping." He pulled out as my insides tightened around his fat cock before plunging in again—deep and hard almost forcing me to stumble across the rail. My hands trembled at his thickness inside me as my insides throbbed with pain and tears stung my eyes. No matter how many times, I could never get used to their sizes. Alexei stilled for a moment giving me a moment to adjust peppering my shoulders with kisses and his dirty words.

"Take it." He trusted. "Every single inch," Thrust. "Like a good girl." Every thrust from him was electric making me wiggle in both discomfort and something unknown. Placing his hands on my waist, he pulled me back rocking his hips up and thrusting deeper.

I gasped at the fullness, his cock stretching me, driving into me mercilessly with every slam. He drove into me harder, so hard my screams must be audible through the panels. The sound of our skin slapping was like a soft rhythmic echo making me want to die of shame.

"You're so mine, Rara. Even your pussy is sucking me in." He grunted between the thrusts.

I didn't have time to gasp his question before Alexei's thrusts became harder and faster, leaving me flailing forward.

"What are you doing?" I squealed panicking as he hooked his arm under my right knee and hoisted it up to place it on the rail bending me over the tail and exposing my core to his eyes. He was still inside me as panic overtook me.

"Fucking you obviously, don't pretend you don't like it. Your pussy is fucking creaming my cock." Alexei grinned wickedly. I was surprised to find my heart racing, not in a panic, but with anticipation of what would he do to me. I was at his mercy.

I panted as he started thrusting again. All my senses deserted me—I abandoned all notions of right and wrong, surrendering to an intoxicating sensation. A decadent entanglement of our bodies, where desire consumed us and sin became our sanctuary. The irresistible current of lust carried us away, leaving behind a wake of seductive chaos.

I closed my eyes, mouth parted as Alexei fucked me deeper. Groaning and pulling at my hair. His balls slapped against my thighs and my underwear around my knees. For any outsider I must look like a hooker, taking every inch of the man behind me.

The pleasure built inside me, the tingles returned, my mind filled with nothing but the feel of his hands slapping my behind, the knot in my stomach twisted, and like a broken glass—I shattered.

"KILLIAN! KILLIAN! KILLIAN!" The voices started returning as I slowly blinked and opened my eyes. The loud cheers and applauses. "YEAH!"

Alexei thrust a few more times till I felt his cock bulging.

"The race seems neck to neck! Here goes our best racer! ONCE AGAIN KILLIAN SCHMIDT TOOK OVER THE GROUNDS!" Alexei came inside followed by my startled orgasm. I was panting when Alexei pulled out and fisted my hair before pushing me down on my knees. Dizzily I blinked at him inside of what he wanted but as he dapped his cock against my cheek, I swallowed hard.

"Clean the mess you made, wife. Every fucking drop." He slid his cock in my mouth effortlessly, the thickness stretched my lips as the sides of my mouth burn. Alexei moaned as I swept my tongue over the slit, slowly licking him. His hands grabbed my head as he thrusted in one jerk making me gag as his cock hit the down of my throat. My eyes widened and tears trickled down my cheeks, I held onto his muscular thighs as his frowning eyes and slightly parted mouth looked down at me. 

Alexei thrusted back and forth as I licked him clean tasting the sour and bitter mix of our juices.

"That's my good girl." He praised patting my cheek with his cock as his lips curved in a wild smirk. This was not impulsive sex, it was humiliation and punishment. Alexei wanted to show me how much of a say I had in our relationship. How much he controlled. How much he could take from me—willingly or by force. Making both of the situations seem like a pleasure.

*****

I NEED SOME HOLY WATER! Alexei is hot, you cannot deny that!