Chapter-19

"Killian," she exclaimed anxiously as he widened her thighs and placed his face between her legs. Rara gasped in surprise as Killian's tongue boldly slid between her lips, starting from the bottom and working its way up to a small nub at the top.

"You enjoy that, don't you, Schmetterling," Killian moaned, firmly grasping her thighs. "You taste just as sweet as I remember." Rara breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling rapidly in anxious breaths as Killian once again moved his tongue between her labia before gently sucking her clit into his mouth. "By the devil, I want to fuck you so damn hard," Killian growled.

He wrapped his arms around her quivering thighs and pressed his face against her womanhood. Rara struggled to find something to hold onto, desperately. However, Ralph held onto her tightly, caressing her breasts and nibbling on her neck, asserting his dominance. Meanwhile, his thumb gently brushed against the scar on her abdomen, a cruel reminder of the past. She had always dreamed of her first time being a romantic and consensual experience.

These men had just caused the death of her sister. These men just killed her sister. And she was feeling pleasure given by these monsters. She felt pathetic, helpless and vulnerable.

Despite her squirming, Killian maintained a tight grip on her thighs, not relenting as his tongue continued to move rapidly in and out, showing no mercy, while never missing a rhythm. Her gasp was filled with breathlessness as his mouth moved in an agitated manner against her labia, eliciting desperate pleas from her. "Please! I beg you!"

In a state of helplessness, she pleaded desperately as a peculiar, comforting feeling overwhelmed her stomach. "P-please, stop this! Killian! I beg you, end this!" Grasping Ralph's thigh tightly, she felt her clitoris throbbing intensely.

"She's pulsating..." Killian grinned. "I love when she begs." Killian groaned as he sucked her labia between his lips. "Beg again, Schmetterling. Beg and maybe I'll show you mercy..." Rara's breathing got heavier as the heat increased.

She pleaded desperately, her legs squeezing tightly around Killian's head. Killian playfully laughed as he skillfully pleasured her with his tongue, causing Rara to release a breathless cry of pleasure. Her entire body was engulfed in a sensational warmth, starting from her head and flowing down to her toes. The overwhelming sensations made her head swirl as she struggled to regain focus, the stars dancing behind her eyelids.

"Look," Ralph said with a grin. "She's incredibly wet." He pressed his face against the side of her head and licked behind her ear. "Did you enjoy it, Rara?"

Rara chose not to respond, tears streaming down her face and her chest rising and falling rapidly. She didn't want to give either of them the satisfaction of knowing they had done anything other than torment her. As soon as Killian moved his head away from between her legs, she closed her moist thighs. Killian raised an amused eyebrow as he wiped her essence off his wet beard. "You wanna take a bite?" Killian grinned at Alexei.

Rara's face showed her panic as she gazed at Alexei, but Ralph proceeded to forcefully push her onto the bed so that she was on her hands and knees. Alexei, with an impatient growl, stood up and approached the bed while his hands unfastened his belt. Upon reaching her, he had already unzipped his trousers and was vigorously stroking his erect penis.

Ralph's hands parted her thighs forcefully, invading them as his tongue eagerly caressed her sensitive and moist lower lips. The suddenness of it all left her unable to respond, her knees almost buckling as Ralph's tongue unexpectedly slipped inside her. A sharp cry escaped her lips as he firmly slapped her behind, enjoying the way it jiggled, while Alexei held her chin and gently lifted her head.

Her neck strained as her teary eyes looked pleadingly at him. "Alexei..." she blinked helplessly at him as he groaned as rubbed his thickness against her chin. Her eyes widened, and her body jerked forward. With a dark grin, Alexei grabbed her chin and tilted her head back to meet his gaze.