Chapter-18

As she slowly regained consciousness, she instantly became aware of the chilling sensation enveloping her-strong arms securely embracing her delicate waist like a snake. The cruel touch of these arms seemed to provide a sense of danger, instantly putting her at panic. Immediately, her eyelids fluttered open, allowing her gaze to adjust to the surrounding environment.

A wave of chilly air brushed against her exposed skin, causing a shiver to course through her body, travel like an icy current, down her spine, creating a tangible sensation of fear that seemingly danced across her flesh. The contrast between the cool air and the warmth emanating from the arms securely holding her further intensified her anxiousness.

The playful fingers, with an eagerness that seemingly mirrored her own anticipation, began to caress her erect nipples. Each touch elicited a heightened response, increasing her level of dread as she gradually comprehended the situation unfolding before her. Scarlett.

The realization of the intimate reality of the moment dawned upon her almost immediately. With each tender flicker of touch and each playful stroke, the understanding grew that she was not alone. In this fleeting moment, she found herself immersed in fear and trepidation.

"Shh...it's useless to cry over something that you have no control over. Give in before I bring your dear sister's cadaver as wedding gift." His words caused her to tense up, prompting another devastated sob. Ralph found amusement in her disheveled appearance, resulting in an amused chuckle. Every part of her was in pain: physically, emotionally, and mentally. These cruel, ruthless men had profoundly damaged and shattered her. Rara felt tears setting her cheeks.

Alexei's midnight eyes stared down at her with unfolded emotions, his jaw flexing as silence between them stretched. He watched carefully with hooded eyes from the edge of the bed as Ralph and Killian played with her. Alexei felt a small-barely there part of him-clenching.

Rara felt another pair of impatient cold hands lewdly running over her waist with shameless speed. Her throat constricted as if their touch nauseated her to the extent she bit down on her inner cheek hardly drawing out metallic taste of blood. She detested them with every fiber of her being, for they had the power to turn her once peaceful life into an unimaginable nightmare. Their presence in her life was akin to a relentless storm, shattering her world and leaving it in a state of eternal gloom.

They were the tormentors of her very soul, mercilessly obliterating any pretense of happiness that had once graced her happiness. The pain they caused was unparalleled, a deep and agonizing wound that cut through her heart with every breath she took.

Their actions had sent chills of sorrow and devastation through her entire being, leaving no corner of her heart untouched. The weight of their malevolence was suffocating, a constant burden that threatened to crush her, body and spirit, under its ever-present weight. She yearned for release from this relentless suffering, for an end to the never-ending anguish that had become the basis of her existence. She found herself trapped in a suffocating web of despair, desperately searching for a glimmer of light amidst the impenetrable darkness that enveloped her.

"Open up for me, topolìno. Let me see how beautiful this tempterous body of yours is." She heard a cruel whisper in her ear. Someone pulled her up by the torso. A mixture of surprise and fear caused an involuntary shriek to escape her trembling lips. Leaning back against Ralph's bare chest, she looked panicked taking deep breaths as her fearful eyes looked down at Killian nestled between her legs.

She nibbled her bottom lip as she watched him run his tongue along the inside of her bare thigh, his cold amused eyes watching her twitch. Goosebumps puckered along her skin as Killian widened her bare thighs. She squirmed anxiously on Ralph's lap, but his grip was firm on her hips.

"Be still," Ralph ordered. He firmly took hold of her chin and moved her head to face him, causing her to meet his intense gaze. She nervously swallowed as his penetrating eyes locked onto hers. With a forceful gesture, he brought her face closer and kissed her deeply. Ralph's tongue explored her mouth, while Killian's flicked sensually against her most intimate parts. Her thighs instinctively tightened, eliciting a teasing chuckle from Killian.

She no longer knew what she should feel. Her emotions were no longer hers. Scarlett's death, the pain of betrayal she witnessed in her eyes when she pulled the trigger, the hurried memories of all the murders these men committed to own her. The guilt weighing heavily on her conscience due to the bloodshed. The extreme measures these men took to cage her. She trembled with fear.

"It's a new sensation for you, isn't it, Schmetterling." Killian grinned. "Guess we'll have to break you in..." He used his fingers to open her womanhood, eagerly observing her pink nub. Rara trembled as Killian's finger made contact with her nub, moving in a teasing circular motion. Ralph stifled any sounds of resistance that escaped her mouth with a passionate kiss, never letting her catch her breath. His hands were still covered with blood as Rara revolted. As Killian penetrated her with a finger, she involuntarily squeezed her thighs together.

"She's stubborn..." Killian mused. Ralph sucked Rara's bottom lip between his teeth as his hands strayed from her hips to the upper part of her thighs and forcibly pulled them apart.

"Understand something," Ralph growled lowly against her lips. "You're now our wife, no longer a daughter or sister but 'ours'." As one hand held her thigh, the other crept one hand held her thigh, the other crept up her flat stomach and possessively grabbed her plump bare breast. "I did you a favour. Your whore of a sister was eventually going to betray you, topolìno. This world is fucking selfish, it wouldn't think twice before eating you up, then why are you feeling remorse for a wench who was ready to kill you to save her skin." Ralph continued as he pulled her taut nipple between his fingers. "We...are your only family."

Family? Rara wanted to scream at them.

A single tear rolled down her face as she gave a slow nod. "Words, Rara," Ralph demanded.

"Y-yes," she stuttered before Ralph forcefully bit down on her swollen bottom lip. A strange, unsettling sensation coursed through her body as Ralph and Killian touched her, while Alexei observed from the couch, leaving her feeling utterly confused and defeated. She knew she didn't want this, but her body's natural reaction was inexplicably different from her troubled mind. As Killian's finger moved faster, she could feel the moisture on her thighs. "Just look at how wet you are, Schmetterling," Killian smirked, sliding another finger into her. "Your body has been craving this, hasn't it?"

Ralph broke their kiss and let out an impatient growl as his head fell back and his nostrils flared. "Fucking hell, she's driving me mad!"

Killian, licking his lips hungrily, groaned, "You should see the view, Ralphy." Rara, noticing a wild expression in Killian's eyes that sent chills down her spine, attempted to distance herself from him. However, she only encountered Ralph's rigid erection forcefully pressed against her back, causing discomfort. Sneering, Killian remarked, "I'm not sure where you think you're going, Schmetterling," Killian snickered. "I haven't eaten yet."
*****

How was it? What do you think will happen next?