Chapter-8

"She still thinks she can run." The fear inside her tightened into a sharp needle, chills ran down her spine at occasional brushes of Alexei's hands over her neck. "I should break her legs." He laughed, the dark rumble of his voice raising the bubbling tension. Rara clenched her thighs tightly as her widened eyes stared at Ralph.

He was as deadly as two years ago. Same hypnotic green eyes she fell for, the straight pointed nose that'd put models to shame, the prominent cheekbones with a long scar running down his left cheek to dread behind his ear. It added masculinity to his hardened features. Rara remembered falling for him a first glance. The same tingling butterflies that she buried two years ago, resurfaced. But this time there was the startling tsunami of overflowing terror that had her body stiff.

The white t-shirt he wore was soaked in red, and the khaki pants hung low on his narrow hips. He was as muscular as Killian and Alexei, but his body was sculptured gorgeously. The shoulder-length dark brown hair was tied in a ponytail. She gulped, the last time she saw him that horrible night, she could still see lingering darkness in his eyes.

He was a monster. Inside and out. Yet, Rara couldn't take her eyes off him. It was like her body suddenly turned into cold stone.

Ralph clenched his jaw as he glared at Killian. There was undifferentiated steep of malignancy in his viridescent globes.

"Relax big guy, I was just kidding, jeez." Killian raised his hand defensively before his light-toned eyes snapped at Alexei. "You gonna bring my Schmetterling here or not? My baby is probably hungry." Rara couldn't see him, but she could hear his voice. Taunting. Mocking. She felt her fists clenching tightly, her nails digging into her palms. This was it? That's how the tale of her freedom would end? The terrorised screams of her loved ones, all the people she was indebted to, was this the end? The anxiety morphed into deteriorating frustration when Killian's accented voice hindered her thoughts.

"Keep looking at him like that and he might not be able to wait till our wedding night to fuck you senseless..." Kilian warned her. She quickly averted her eyes and it elicited an amused chuckle from Kilian. Ralph sidestepped, walking into the room. The blood drops tickled down his arm, trailing his path. Rara felt someone clasping their hand around her bicep jerking her up.

Alexei gently picked her up and placed her down on the seat that she immediately sunk into. She watched momentarily as Kilian sliced the apple with the knife and Ralph sat far away, digging into his food not even bothering with the blood on his hands. She gulped the bile rising in her throat.

"There is nowhere for you to go, малыш. This is your life now." Alexei said placing the bowl of porridge in front of her. Rara felt her heartbeat race at the subtle threats with agitation creeping up her chest.

"What if I refuse?" Kilian smirked poking the sliced apple with the knife before putting it in his mouth. His legs widened as he sat on the table beside her. She felt trapped with three psychos with different personalities invading her personal space. Personal space? With them, there was nothing that she could call personal. Killian bites back a grin, a dark look gleaming in his eyes as he chews on the apple.

"You wouldn't want to know, Schmetterling." His voice deepened as he drawled lazily, distracted by the slip of her robe exposing her collarbones. She nibbled on her lower lip, turning her head away from her as she felt vibrations in her womanhood. A faint blush crept up her cheeks. "But if you're curious, let me lay it out for you." Killian shifted the knife in his fingers pointing it to her. All the amusement in his eyes vanished with her breath.

"You try to escape, I'll break your legs. But don't worry," he whispered in a low threatening voice before his eyes squinted as he chuckled darkly. "I know you're a good girl and won't like your husbands getting all Ted Bundy on you." Alexei sighed shaking his head.

"You're not my husband." Rara shook her head denying his words. Killian pouted. The word 'husband' curled her stomach in nauseating knots. Her eyes involuntarily moved to Ralph.

"My tongue slipped," he jumped down the table to walk behind her stealthily, his hooded eyes absently moving to her exposed skin as he licked his lips. "Your husbands-to-be-"

Rara felt rage rushing through her veins. She felt tears accumulating in her eyes as she let out a scream. "You fucking psycho! I'm not marrying any of you!" Ralph tightened his hold over the spoon, his jaw twitched as his eyes snapped to her. The monster inside him resurfaced hindering his self-control, the rush of emotions colliding with flowing desire in him making it hard to remain seated when he could just bend her over the table.

"And we don't fucking care." Killian sang twisting the knife between his fingers. She wanted to snatch the knife through his hand and stab him.

"YOU BAST-ah!" Rara seemed oblivious to two men glowering at her as Killian remain unfazed. A hand was quick to wrap around her throat, hoisting her up with unrelenting force it made her quiver. Her feet almost dangled over the marbled floor, the toes barely touching the ground as her dark eyes widened with sudden panic. Alexei narrowed his eyes.

"Complete it, I dare you to complete it. Your life of freedom is over, little mouse. The sooner you accept it, the easier it'd be for you." His hot breath fanned across her cheek, and she felt the glide of his fingers as they tightened. She could barely breathe as her mouth opened. "So stop playing with me, Rara. You don't want to know what I can do to make you behave." She knew. She knew it very well.

"Y-You don't have to do this, Alexei, please. You promised you'd never hurt me-" she muttered trying to talk senses into him, her voice wobbly and rife with unshed tears. Her fingers clawing at his hands desperately trying to breathe in a gulp of air. Alexei's jaw twitched at her words.

"You promised to not break my heart, маленькая мышь." His breaths skated over her cheek as he pulled her closer by her throat, he was so much bigger, his body enveloping her until all she could feel, see and smell was him. His nostalgic manly sandalwood scent seemed to be his signature odour. "Guess what, we both are liars." He gritted sending shivers down her spine, she felt his fingers slowly loosening yet refusing to let her go completely. He enjoyed it. The hold he had on her. Her flesh shuddering under him. Oh, heavens. The things he'd do to see her helpless beneath him.

"Alexei!" Rara anxiously clawed his fingers.

"I prefer your open legs than your mouth, маленькая мышь." His eyes moved down to her cleavage. Probably having her in just a robe was a bad idea. He cursed Killian for suggesting having her naked. "Don't make me hurt you. You're my fiancé and soon you'll be my wife and the mother of my children, I'd prefer if you get used to this, otherwise, I have many more ways to make you obey, and pain is one of them." She flinched at the shift of his gaze. "I like you trembling beneath my touch, Rara." He grunted out with a smirk.

"Do you understand?" She tried to see remnants of the man she knew two years ago, something that could tell her he had a little bit of sanity left. But when she was met with hard navy cerulean orbs looking at her emotionlessly, she shuddered inwardly. He raised his brow with a squeeze of her neck and she instantly nodded.

He leaned down, close enough to brush his lips across her jaw. "I need your words, маленькая мышь." Rara closed her eyes as a lone tear cascade down her cheek.

"I do..." Alexei hummed, intoxicated by her presence, the anger and annoyance he felt moments ago replacing with carnal hunger. Blood rushed to his groin as he let her go completely. Her legs gave out as she collapsed on the chair, Killian watched amusedly while Ralph observed her with a tilt of his head.

"You better do, 'cause next time, I won't be generous."

******

Book is 20+ chapters old on GoodNovel. Do you like Ralph?