Chapter 4

Mature content 21+
Minors are not allowed.
Skip if it makes you uncomfortable, but don't report it. Please.
*****

She woke up with a pounding headache. As soon as she opened her eyes, the events of the last evening rushed back into her mind, accompanied by a scalding feeling of both humiliation and anger. He molested her, and she shamelessly let herself get played. She vaguely had any idea what Alexei did after she passed out in the shower, cause she exerted herself too much, but she couldn't feel any pain between her legs. Did that mean he didn't... rape her?

She swallowed thickly. She better get out of here before he-or-any one of them decided to reverse this situation. She still couldn't feel any clothes on her. Without wasting any other second, she gathered the sheets she was wrapped in, around me before tying them around her torso. Raising to her feet, she walked towards the door with mild steps. Her hands trembled as she placed them over the knob and twisted it. Please god! Let it be-

Click.

Her eyes widened. D-Did they forgot to lock it? Or, it was intentional. Whatever the reason was, it didn't halt her actions. Alexei's words from last evening still resonated in her ears, raising goosebumps all over. Or maybe it was the cold chilly breeze she felt as she tip-toed towards what she guessed were the stairs.

Having decided to find an exit first, Rara lost no time in putting it into action.

Descending the stairs, she calmly looked around. Her eyes widened now and then at the interior design. No wonder these men were filthy rich.

Rara looked around with uncertainty, without any direction. Taking a left turn, she came across a large living room opening into a dining hall. She fastened her hold on the knot and took a right turn as an audible gasp left her mouth.

Despite her intention to remain unmoved, her breath caught in her throat and her pulse jacked up at the sight. He wore a soft-looking pair of grey pyjama pants and nothing else. This was the first time she saw Alexei in clothes other than his expensive suit. His upper body was completely bare, with bronze skin covering chiselled muscle and a light modicum of dark hair visible around small, masculine nipples. Broad shoulders, thick with ropy muscles, tapered down to a slim waist, and an actual six-pack covered his flat abdomen. There wasn't an ounce of fat anywhere on his powerful body.

Rara swallowed to help the dryness in her throat, suddenly far less sure of the wisdom of her plan.

"лапушка," he purred, leaning on the doorway and looking for all the world like a big jungle cat about to pounce. Rara never understood his fascination with calling her names, but with a little time, she came to know many endearing in said language. "Seems like you manage to find your way." Something in her expression must've betrayed her because he let out a short laugh. "I bet you're hungry."

Padding to the kitchen in his bare feet, he asked, "What do you want? Pancakes? Toast?" He looked over his shoulder at her unmoving body. "Or something tender."

Rara swallowed, feeling like a mute but afraid that her voice might betray her nervousness. This was not the best plan. What was she even thinking? Of course, they'd not let her leave this easily.

But there was no turning back now.

"Okay, then, perhaps you might like something hard?" His tone was overly gracious, making a mockery of the normally polite query. Rara took a tentative step back. Alexei smirked. "What're you thinking, Rara? I was talking about sausages."

Her chin went up at the realization that he found the whole situation amusing. "No, thanks," she said coolly, taking pride in the level tone of her voice.