Chapter Ninety-Two-The Honeymooners

Jack stepped out of the carriage as it came to a holt, feeling the long breeze of the fresh air hit his face. He closed his colbat eyes taking in the moment standing outside of the carriage while he waited for his bride to step out. He felt the tap on his shoulder and once he reopened his orbs, he found Elsa stood beside him smiling happily.

Greta "I'll give you two a moment while I go and tell everyone not to disturb you for the night while you settle in." she smiled.

Elsa "Thank you Greta for coming along."

Greta "Its my pleasure and besides I know how you are, I can make sure things are the way you liked them while you're here." She said starting to head off into the castle.

Elsa turned to face Jack who was looking at her deeply with love in his eyes.

Elsa "What?" she asked.

Jack "Nothing.... I was just admiring my beautiful wife." He blushed stepping forwards and tracing his fingers over her cheek.

Elsa "Wife? That sounds so weird to hear." She admitted wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jack "Well it is the first time I've gotten to call you it." He smiled.

Elsa "That's true." She blushed.

Jack "Come on, we should go inside." He said dropping his arm and lacing his fingers with hers.

Elsa "Is that your way of saying" she gets cut off.

Jack swoops her up in a bridal style hearing a loud shriek from her lips as he chuckles to himself, walking inside as the servants look their way trying to see as much as possible.

Elsa "Do you even know where you're going?" she giggled.

Jack "Not really..." he glanced down at her.

Elsa "What's with the carrying me anyways?" she asked.

Jack "Better stick with tradition, right?" he winked at her causing her to blush back at him.

Elsa "And when have you ever been one for tradition?" she asks.

Jack "Mmmm... always." He blushes.

Jack wondered through the castle until one of the servants took the lead into taking the two lovebirds to their chambers. And once they entered the room Jack placed his bride firmly on the ground in front of him as he watched her face his way, his blue colbat eyes found their way to her sapphire ones. She stood still in the spot not daring to look away from his gaze, the nerves erupt in her stomach as the butterflies fluttered furiously. Jack caught her hand and laced his fingers with hers and his other hand found its way onto her cheek rubbing it softly until his hand moved to the curls in her face swiping them out of her face and tucking them behind her ear. Jack leant down pressing his lips onto hers as she kissed him back, pulling away from the kiss he rested his forehead against hers.

Jack "Are you okay Mrs Frost?" he smiled.

Elsa "Mmmm... very much so Mr Frost." She smiled as it turned into a giggle.

Jack "I can't believe you're my wife." He confessed.

Elsa "And I can't believe you're my husband." She smiled as the words rolled of her tongue so casually.

Jack "Feels like a dream." He said pulling away from her forehead and pulling her closer towards his body.

Elsa "You can say that again." She smiles, leaning closer towards his lips.

Jack caught his wife's pink lips as they connected together, and as Elsa places her against his Jacks arms pull around tighter, Elsa could feel the warmth of his body against hers. Jack walked backwards as he kissed her passionately and tugged on her corset strings that slowly and surely came undone. Elsa turned away from him as he still tugged on her string of her corset pulling apart as they finally came undone and once the young Queen turned back to face her newly wedded husband, she kissed him fondly while he kissed her back...