Chapter Seventy-Eight-Pages Uncovered

Jacks hand shook from his fear, his eyes widening as he quickly read along to the words displayed in front of him as his hands gripped tightly onto the pages. His mind swirled with endless questions that he longed the answers too but, his heart raced, and he could feel the blood pumping through his veins as his breath tried to catch up to him. He suddenly threw the book to the ground as it laid upwards, landing on the page he was currently on he, took one quick glance at the ground as he feet started to carry themselves to his staff which he had thrown to the ground earlier. Swooping it from the ground his feet heavy as they run across the wooden floor......

Elsa found herself walking through the castle heading to her dear cousin that had called for her, her stomach churned anticipation of what she wanted and something about the whole thing troubled her somehow. She couldn't think of what it could be that made her feel this way but, as she walked into the room they always met she was suddenly feeling the silence around her. She whipped her head around seeing no one in sight not even the guards were around, and she sucked in a breath, taking a look around her once more she made her way out the room and towards the hallways again. The silent halls made the chills run down her spine as she manged to make her heels step without a trace and then she stopped hearing the movement that made her heart pound of fear and dread within her awaken, she took a glance back behind her. It wasn't until the hand of Jack came to her mouth that her eyes widened the scream that nearly left her lips muffled as she sighed deeply from shock that he was even here when leaving him back in the library.

Elsa "Jack? What are you doing here?" she whispered.

Jack "There's something you need to know..." he lowered his voice talking to her taking her around to a corner where they could hide.

Elsa "What is it?" she asked.

Jack took a peek around him making sure no one was around or waiting for them to show up.

Jack "It's a trap" he said holding his staff tightly to his chest.

Elsa "A trap? I knew there was something unsettling with me when I got to the room we always meet in." she whispered.

Jack "There was no one there?"

Elsa "Nobody in sight even the guards weren't there." She shook her head.

Jack "Okay, I'm not leaving your side." He said taking another look around.

Elsa "You can't stay obviously they wont know you came with me; we've got to make it look like I've fallen for it." She says.

Jack "Snowflake, I am not leaving you. I don't want anything to happen to you." he exclaimed.

Elsa "Jack, nothings going to happen to me whoever this is they want me to come to them. Just I hope everyone's okay." She twiddled the signet ring on her finger the nerves powering through her she thought of who it could be that wanted her attention to set a trap.

Jack placed his warm hand onto hers lacing his fingers with her as his heart pounded more loudly by the second. Elsa looked up meeting the colbat eyes she knew all to well and as her heart fluttered from seeing his face, she smiled weakly feeling the nerves overcome her again. His fingers laced with hers as she feels them move over the back of her hand, and he took a short breath as his blue eyes met Elsa's again. Holding his gaze, he couldn't help but quickly pull her in towards himself placing his hand on her cheek as he glace around before planting a kiss onto her pink lips. The Queens cheeks blush dramatically back at his actions, she pulls away while taking a peek around the corner and that's when she hears....

Jack "I love you." he whispered.

Elsa "I love you too." She said in a hush tone, her finger slipping from his as she continued to walk away from him.