Chapter Sixty-Seven-The Fall

Elsa's feet slammed the wooden floor as she ran vastly towards the commotion that happened inside of one the rooms and once she stepped inside her heart seemed to take a new direction of beating fast. She needed to get the love of her life out the room before the consequences raised. She could see and hear the sounds of the metal of swords clanging with each other as they hit the black nightmares around them. Flynn stayed in front of Rapunzel who blocked their sighs on the young princess, and as Anna clung to Kristoff who held his sword tightly around his hand felt only relieved that he'd handed their baby James to one of the nannies that had been helping them out before anything had started. It happened so fast one minute they had gathered together after learning Elsa had sent them here and the next Jack had gone, and the black smoke had filled the room and the sound of pain echoed throughout the room.

The young Queen found herself stopping in her own tracks connecting eyes with the yellow ones she knew all to well from her nightmares.

Pitch "Nice of you to join us your majesty." He teased cackling.

The nightmares stood still waiting for their next command of attack, Pitch snarled seeing the guardians before him and his most recent enemy Jack Frost with his hands grasping his staff ready for action. Elsa moved forward waving her hands in the air and creating something until a hand tugged her backwards to the floor. Her blue eyes stared at the dark-haired man standing over her with a smirk on his face as she tried to stand up and once she'd gotten to her feet he paced around her as she watched him. He grabbed her face with a sudden move snarling his teeth at her as he then gritted them, he murmured something under his breath.

Pitch "You think you can bare his love child and I wouldn't find out?" he laughed.

Elsa "What?..." she stuttered.

Pitch "All it took was one little spell and it was all over." He snarled again.

Elsa "You....it was .... you." she said trying to keep herself together.

It wasn't until Jack ran in front of her that she gained composure fighting back the tears that were forcing their way out of her eyes.

Jack "Leave her alone!" he shouted.

Pitch "And you! you really think you deserve to live a happily ever after?" he asked.

Jack gripped his staff tighter ready to use it if he needed to, he glanced back at Elsa and he could see some tears forming in her eyes. whatever Pitch had said to her had affected her and he hated seeing her like this, it broke his heart but deep down inside of him the questions that he longed to have answers were burning brightly in his mind. Pitch chuckled as he stared around the room seeing everyone that he hated together in one room waiting for him strike. He disappeared into the smoke around him as the others tried desperately to find them, Anna yelled at her sister as Kristoff stayed in front of her in case he reappeared. Rapunzel and Flynn had gone down the hallway trying to find any sight of the monster that they'd laid eyes on them and the guardians had gone with them as they searched around the castle. Anna's hands were firmly on her hips trying to get her head around what was going on as the others searched.  

Anna "Elsa what is going on?!" she asked.

Elsa felt her throat go dry; she didn't even know where to start. And suddenly her eyes widened seeing Pitch reappear from the black smoke that he clung to around him smirking while he held up a bow and arrow or black ice. It all happened so fast the arrow flew threw the air and it wasn't until Elsa stepped in front of Jack that he knew it was coming.....